MVCI Bar and Lounge: Maximum Carnage Xmas Special

Getting sick of players’ pissy ass attitudes.

https://youtu.be/ODIEd4d13gc

And I got penalized for “not leaving correctly”.

They should put Deadpool on Infinity War for some love triangle shenanigans.

You should be penalized with that team

you know how much you are shaming chris by having him with the guy who knows how to shoot his gun forward in the air

you are emasculating him!!!

Now I REALLY hope they make a joke in Deadpool & Cable about how his best buddy is also a cosmic terrorist.

Dat Reality Check tho. I don’t even like reality but when running Team NRA, I have no choice.

Chris need reality stone is sad truth

maybe one day he can hold his arms up higher but until then reality stone ahoy

Is it just me, or did Power surge get stealth nerfed with a push back reduction?

Was testing ways to punish the surge with jabs, and it seems much easier than I remember it to be before the patch

Hey guys, I got the game a week ago, but I can’t seem to settle on a team. I’m mostly interested I’m running Spidey & Venom but I don’t have any DLC yet, and I really can’t swing the season pass right now.

I seem to gel well with Captain America. Is he a fairly easy and decent character to start with? I would like a team that is a bit rushdown (or lockdown) orientated that can really help me understand various setup techniques and some bigger tagging combos.

Would any of you be good enough to suggest a team to get me started?

Feel free to suggest someone other than Cap - I haven’t labbed everyone yet and I’m interested in trying anyone that will help me get better.

Thanks.

Cap is a good easy to get into character. Especially if you’re coming from SF where you can mostly use a SF mentality to play Cap.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Nw5FgrtCpp4

As the prophecy foretold, the unthinkable is finally here.

BRACE YOURSELVES. MAHVEL HYPE IS RETURNING!

Wow, the new age of fighters indeed.

Thanks Jin. Is there any launch characters that he works really well with?

Really glad to see SCVI is a thing! SC2 is easily in my top 5 of my favourite fighting games.

Well there are certain characters that everyone works well with like Ultron, Nova, Sigma, Zero, Dante and such. Would try one of them. Ultron and Sigma are probably the easiest to use of those that can add a lot of support for Cap.

Regarding Marvel vs. Capcom: Infinite, the leak talks mostly about DLC characters currently in development for the game (beyond the 6 currently announced characters).* Specifically, it mentions Star-Lord, Ms. Marvel, Green Goblin, Wolverine, Cyclops, Psylocke, Magneto, Storm, Deadpool, Doctor Doom, Daredevil, Asura, Lady, Gill, Rashid, Captain Commando, Nina, Deis, Regina, Gene, Vergil, Akuma, and Apollo Justice. ** *

My old ninja bae Psylocke getting in. My favorite Marvel character finally coming back. It’s too good to be true so I will just assume it’s not until it’s true. Will have to find a way to make Psylocke Jedah work if that happens.

leak is fake because rashid is in there. keep dreaming for psylocke buddy

but yup SC6 is here.

one terrible thing about DLC is that the fake leaks will never stop and neither will the wishlists.

Welp…I’ll take Gill.

I will be really salty if Rashid is in. Realllyy salty.

Thanks again @“DevilJin 01”!