MVCI Bar and Lounge: Maximum Carnage Xmas Special

Let’s say Fox somehow gets money for their inclusion.

Would you call it greed or no?

1 Like

I don’t get your question. Are you saying, theoretically fox gets money if x-men are in this game?
If that is what you mean then no, It wouldn’t be greed because Disney was ok with giving fox shares.

Disney is not giving them anything, in this hypothetical Fox owns the X-Men characters. They get the exposure and profit.

So is it greed on their part if, in this hypothetical, the X-Men were included in MvCi from the jump?

1 Like

Do you know what my argument towards Saku is?

Your question is confusing. Greed on whose part, Fox’ or Disney? You are making your own world here with this “what if”… In the real world, Fox does not own the x-men. So if Disney put the X-men in here during the jump regardless of fox gaining money/exposure then no that isn’t greed. If you are saying “Fox gains money because of allowing the x-men in this game”… then the answer would depend.

Don’t let it go out like this guys

5 Likes

Hypotheticals are useful in determining the principle or logic of any given stance, argument, belief, etc. Hypotheticals in common language often begin with, “Well what if…?” They are examples or anectodes of past or present reality, they’re not supposed to be. Think of them as a stress test or beta test of an idea in a virtual environment.

Once more; if Fox owned X-Men and recieved profit and exposure for inclusion in MvCi, would you consider that greed?

And to be honest, I already know the answer. I was hoping that by presenting your standard back to you that you’d perhaps entertain an alternative perspective, but it’s not really important. It doesn’t matter that you think it’s a cash grab.

1 Like

Are the other marvel characters (spiderman, rocket, ironman…) still in this “version” of yours? If no, then yes that is greed. Especially if fans have seen them as important to the series for a long time.

What is my “standard” that you are sending back to me, because it is clearly that you are picking sides of someone you know more but don’t know what the actual argument is.

The only hypothetical detail is every X-Men character belongs to Fox and they pushed for their inclusion to profit.

Is this greed?

1 Like

depends. In this world, X-men is no longer a marvel product making this an Xmen vs Capcom game?
Additionally, which X-men? If it is the same set in their movies and they just took out pantheons then yes I would call that greed… unless this is what the fans actually wanted. So can you tell me now if you know what my argument to Shaku was?

I’m starting to get a sense that you do in fact know the correct answer to this hypothetical, but will constantly swim around with needless disqualifiers to protect your stance. This is often the case with people who pretend to not know how hypotheticals work, or avoid entertaining the scenario.

So I’ll just quit trying to get you to explore it since I happen to have gaming and such to do, and I’m not gonna join this essay battle. So I’ll just get to the point:

All license games, from ET to the recent Spider-Man, are created with profit, exposure, and artistic merit in mind. Historically profit and exposure are primary while gameplay takes a backseat, which is why licensed games are mostly garbage. Every once and a while a few gems are created, be it Arkham Knight or again Spider-Man, but make no mistake these games also have the profit motive.

For whatever reason you feel MvCi, with an MCU focus, is ‘greedy’ as if CotA and MSH, with their 90s X-Men cartoon and 90’s comic focus, were not. But they are, by your own metric. But that’s neither here or there, since your issue is really that MvCi didn’t have X-Men characters. And sure, it would have been nice - but chalking it up to greed when your own argument could be fashioned into why they should charge for X-Men DLC is rather baffling. Especially since you yourself would likely have purchased them, greed be damned.

But yeah, I’m not doing this. Been on Tekken 7 heavy anyway. Maybe do some MvCi later. It’s whatever. Good luck with… this.

2 Likes

He has no fucking idea why Doom wasn’t in MvSF. Ever since everything is tied in promotion and games was not funded for artsake or game companies was never establish for art sake either. Same as license issue were existing back then in Mahvel games.

He denies reality and creates his own even convincing COTA having better storyline while games has no license issue in the past while being create for art sake.

Why him. This is this clearly

zatalcon1: Capcom and Marvel was lying asshole because they were silent, there was no Xmen and not on evo?

zatalcon1: Your argument was the MVCi is the most corrupted game in this generation like you said because it has no xmen and was not in evo?

zatalcon1: COTA had better storyline than MVCi and was also funded for art sake?

Right?

I knew what you were getting at the whole time. I knew from the beginning you were trying to pry in something to side with that lunatic Shaku. Also, I would be ok with DLC’s and I would pay because it shows they didn’t ditch the game and actually care for improvement.

This part here also shows you are dick riding with out knowing what the hell is being talked about. The reason why this sentence and this logic of yours failed (as implied in my post before) is that
Cota and MSH where new games to a beginning series.

We’ve never seen marvel characters being played in a fighter in such a way during COTA and MSH. There was no recycling, there was no xx characters can’t be in the game because they dont promote our movies.

I never said what is bolded.

Never said that bolded part either.

Storyline? Never said that either…

I’m done already but it’s really shitty that this asshat is making up stuff for the sake of it, and then i get another dumb ass that Kalyx trying to assist troll.

Yeah RIGHT your denying your reality man haha

do you have multiple personalities that you deny your accusations? so you are schizophrenia?

or are you a psychopath that like to pinpoint others and love doing moving goal post.

stop believing fake leaks man be responsible to whom your hate is liable. You ain’t helping game by demanding closure and finding ways to hate.

How can lying assholes be silent haha. unless your hear voices.

So yeah Is that include the music industry? So you won’t support the game anyways? So your raising awareness not to support the game? WTF man

Nah man your busted you can’t pinpoint which specifically that Mahvel game from capcom 15 years ago that has better story than MVCi?

it’s no just me everyone also commented in your irrational accusations.

So fake leakers are factual and believable? just stop fowwing those anyway

Overall this comment whose the lying asshole again? Marvel or Capcom or YOU unless you have multiple personality disorder not just delusional.

I am not going to respond to Shaku. I will just hope the deviljin and others will read his post, especially since he is using multiple quotes from my pasts posts and just look at how out of context his remarks are. This guy is either intentionally trolling or is that unintelligent.

Especially this right here.

How old are you to not understand that “assholes lying” is in reference to the fake leakers? Can someone else stop this psychopath already?

because those were your accusation that you denied and relevant that was debunked by everyone. You drag me with Kalyx comment because your already expose again.

Okay you weren’t talking about them, Il give you a benefit of a doubt but still your the one that is also the lying asshole here that false accusing marvel or capcom and have delusional ideas of Mahvel games in the past.

and obviously you skip the rest and deny because your the lying asshole here.

Just stop believing fake leaker it’s not good for you.

Your more qualified to be psychopath being delusional, tend to do “moving goal post” which is demanding to ask other people and reject every answer. While I go to toe to toe with every of your arguments. which is easily unreasonable tantrums of xmen, no evo and etc but those were in disguise of demanding closure to hate MVCi rather than support.

You even demand people to stop support? WTF man frustration from fake leakers.

Your check mate man

Welp, this just keeps going and going. An Uncanny amount of posts.

4 Likes

can you at least read his two last replies? I’ve been trolled by a 9 year old, he sure trolled the hell out of me.

Oh Ad hominem, Yeah right i’m 9 like you said and your this guy…

zatalcon1: MVCi is the most corrupted game in this generation and should never be supported because it has no xmen and was not in evo.

zatalcon1: 15 yrs ago Capcom did mahvel games for the sake of art and has wonderful stories compare to MVCi that is the most corrupted game in this generation because it lack xmen and was not in evo,

zatalcon1: advocating not to support the game because it lack xmen and was not in evo,

zatalcon1: MVCI was made with 80% greed because it lack xmen and was not in evo.

Time stone users?

1 Like