MVCI Bar and Lounge: Maximum Carnage Xmas Special

I thought it was weird how he only listed three newcomers and THAT many veterans (even the Marvel 2 OCs). Those three newcomers would be sick, however, even though Daredevil and Regina are my #1 wanted characters if there’s more content.

The lack of new comers makes it believable by 1%. If it is true, i’m very happy with it although Cyclops needs to be in the game. There is no need for too many new characters since this series has too many names that should return. Daredevil and Regina sound to be poor choices based on their predicted moveset though…

Daredevil could play like Rolento and have a radar sense counter, and Regina could call in dinosaurs like Marvel 2 Jill did with the RE enemies.

So i’ve done a bit of digging on this leak, and i’m not going to claim it’s 100% legit so don’t get too excited.

Anyway the leak implies a graphical update and it will be 3v3 again; what is interesting is that it is coming from the same source who accurately leaked Smash Ultimate before it’s announcement. (I’ll try to find more stuff about this guy).

Another grain of salt that i will add is that i recall someone in gfaqs who claimed to work for Marvel say that he heard a huge update is going to be announced around the Summer. People thought he meant E3, which he didn’t… he didn’t know how/when exactly during the summer and his expectation was that it will be announced through social media.

Soooo…

It’s not just a bunch of bullshit anymore?

I can’t say. I still have higher doubts of it being real but it is coming from someone who has had a proven leak. We just got to wait and see.

Marvel is about True Believing, so we have to truly believe. Infinite (and Marvel 3) came out when people said it wouldn’t, so we have to go all in now.

1 Like

The best thing about this leak is that no one has expectations anymore, so if it isn’t true, who cares.
But Shuma and Juggernaut… Man… Please be true.

Here is the link of this guy. There is a lot of “stuff” he is saying about this “update” such capcom canning the expected season 2 characters such as Kamala Khan and Starlord, and many more…
Again, take this with a grain of salt.

http://boards.4chan.org/v/thread/421839564/mvci-leak

Still no breathe of fire character even if it is real, lame…

If it turns out to be real, they’ll really shot themselves in the foot by doing another paid update.

1 Like

Was mvci already streamed today?

damn, the more i read into the thread i linked, the more it sounds like bs. If nothing happens during or after evo, that’s it for me and this game.

If MvCi goes 3v3 that would be a disaster. Gameplay is “imo” absolutely better as is and it isn’t like Capcom to update a game into a wholly different beast. I’d want MvCi to be a better of itself, not re-developed into, frankly, a combat system that would require massive restructuring of every character’s moveset and properties. It doesn’t make sense.

4 Likes

I’m all for 3v3 because I like having teams more. It’s the part where the guy says we have options to pick 2v2/Stones or 3v3 (traditional style) that exposes him to be full of shit.

1 Like

The guy said 3v3 is a different mode. The reason I think it’s bullshit is how the guy said they’re balancing the game around 3v3.

Top 8 is going on at ceo

I was going to post exactly that. I don’t want to go back to 3v3, I like the duos with stones.

2 Likes

no. 3v3 please.

If you want to play 3v3, you have DBFZ (or heck, even UMvC3). Both of those games are also super fun and were designed with 3-man teams in mind.
And, let’s be honest, both look way better than this game and have better rosters.

But please don’t ask to change the ONE thing about this game that is legitimately great and doesn’t need to be fixed in any way.

2 Likes