MvC3: Felicia thread V2: For All your Broadway Catgirl Nun needs!

hahaa oh :smiley:

na I was just messin’ with you :wink:

I’m SO getting Hsien-ko if/when she’s announced tho’.

Whoa… we can have more than one character thread? Awesome. I was going to make Zero’s but I figured I’d get in trouble since I already had Dante’s. Interesting…

But yeah, Hsien-Ko would be cool, I remember when you used to rock the Hsien-Ko avatar way back when, lol.

Yo I feel like people are sleeping on Felicia way too hard. I feel like she’s gonna be a lot better than people are giving her credit for. Part of this is because no one plays as her at Fight Clubs and whatnot, probably because people just assume she’s gonna be a bad character. However, when she is used, she rapes face with her cross up ball chases and such. She has potential to be THE BEST battery in the game too, calling it right now.

That doesn’t even go into her use as an assist what with her low hitting rolling buckler. I’m gonna be laughing so hard when people realize she doesn’t suck.

I won’t. If I learned anything about SSF4, it’s that anytime a character is deemed OP, the developers feel olibigated to go upside their head with one of these:

http://dog.fpsbanana.com/ss/srends/thm_41724.jpg

Not worried about Felicia being considered OP tho’. If she’s god tier, I’ll laugh so hard >>

Oh I know she won’t be OP, I’m not delusional. But the bitch ain’t gettin any credit.

Yea that’s a problem. I picture her getting mad hype like Adon did at EVO.

Balance? What balance? This ain’t Tekken, it’s Mahvel, baby! XD

And yay for Felicia getting an indirect shout-out in the ESRB ratings guide for the game!

Haha yeah this is Mahvel’s Adon right here!

its funny with the ESRB thing. When you think about her fur strips over her nipples, its kinda… gross.

Anybody wonder if MODOK will have his Aegis Reflector as an assist? IF he does, can use that with Felicia as meter building combo.

I hope he will, because that would be a truly unique and interesting assist >>

OHHHHHHHH snap-izzle. That could be amazing.

It would be F-W.Len all over again. Not that anybody has a clue what I’m talking about.

Psh, just walking around stealing my ideas out in the open eh?

Nah, you brought it up, just was asking. Seeing what some other opinions were.

White Len from Melty Blood?

Yeah in MBAA you can throw up shit in that way and build meter with the full moon universal meter charge…

Is it possible to continue after her Dancing Flash Hyper with a Air combo? I believe Viewtiful Joe have that ability with one of his and since her hyper ends with both of them in the air I didn’t know if it was possible.

Mach Speed and Hoyokusen are SJCable on the last hit; Felicia’s isn’t, and it puts her in the air before ending anyway.