MvC3: Felicia thread V2: For All your Broadway Catgirl Nun needs!

She will be part of Team Sawa.

Someone who I can’t remember brought up an interesting point in a thread that a I can’t remember about using rushdown characters who don’t have airdashes such as or Catgirl friend here - pair her with Wesker. Wesker can teleport in, do an air exchange, and bam you’re in and can start your mix up shenanigans. Obviously you can’t be expected to always use Wesker with her, but its something. Felicia also has synergy with Wesker as her low assist can hopefully be used for some unblockable set ups with a quick teleport above the opponent.

yeah, yer right, a teleporter would really be a good help >>

and I see your team has rocks, which would also help :smiley:

Oh yes, I have put much thought into this team…probably more than I should have considering the game won’t be out for another few months and I’ve never even played it :stuck_out_tongue:

I need to know btw if you can actually combo into air delta kick. I remember seeing that combo I have up there somewhere, but I can’t find it now, would hate to have wrong info :stuck_out_tongue:

That move might actually help her approach some tho’, I wonder how fast off the ground you can do it (for a pseudo-trijump)

Does she have any good options for OTGing and relaunching or is that gonna be all the more reason for Felicia and Wesker to be best buds?

I could see Felicia and X23 having the most mix up potiential.

With Felicia’s kitty helper hyper hitting overhead and X23’s assist that hits low and Felicias command dash cross up, I can forsee some really annoying instances and unblockable set ups.

The only question is who would be a third and do you go for an anti air or projectle assist for the third character. I’m thinking maybe…

Felicia - Amaterasu - X23

Amaterasu can act as a projectile with her ice beam assist and as a safe anti air DHC punish with her elemental hyper.
You’ll really have to dedicate time with Felicia and that team but its definitely doable

iirc, Kitty Helper was :dp: :2p: and her lvl3 was :hcb: :2p:

Thanks, fixt :smiley:

although it may not be worth it any more
can you otg after please help me!?

Ground chainxKitty HelperxKFCxother super, kitten oki?

So Hellcat is confirmed? Are there any vids of it being used, because I haven’t seen any (I don’t need a link, I’ll take your word for it) That seems like it could help her ground shenanigans to mix cross-ups and an unblockable. Btw, meter charger is called EX Charge in DS, but that name wouldn’t really apply here so it could be different. Does anyone know how to do her run-around thingy? Maybe it’s something with E, like d,d-E.

I’m 80% sure its :d::d::e:, but not 100%.

She def has the throw tho’, I remember it from evo too’, not sure it got any video, nobody ever plays her >>

Either that or :hcf: :e:

Does her ‘cat run’ go around all attacks and projectiles, including guns, beams, attacks where the character charges in, traps, etc? Sounds like a really useful move but I think I’ve only seen it once in all the Felicia vids out there.

Pretty much, yes. It’ll run around beam supers, making her one of the few characters I know of who can punish them.

yeah what he said, she seems to be entirely invulnerable during it. Hope you come out on the wrong side of them tho’ (since the distance seems to be fixed). Don’t know yet about startup or recovery, if she can RESPOND to lasers with it, that’s gonna be pretty great. Proton cannon she should always be able to avoid tho :stuck_out_tongue:

Sweet thread, Windsagio! Felicia looks awesome. Don’t give up!

No worries, I enjoy this forum too much to do anything rash, just need to pick my projects/battles wisely :slight_smile:

(I suspect you misinterpreted a post that I have since deleted :p)

This is from the Dante thread:

I felt bad, thought I’d show you that your hard work on the Felicia thread is appreciated.