MVC2 [BAD] Games Thread

Alright, this kinda thing is what really makes me wish Capcom could’ve added a Theater mode in MvC2 similar to Halo 3. I REALLY want to permanently store my grudge matches/insane comebacks in Ranked multiplayer.

That being said, today I was playing this sh** talking douchebag who kept spamming assists and Cable’s d/f+HP. He was running Team Scrub and I was sporting Cable/Tron/Dooom. I tried to chain two of Cables HVB together but you know how 360 controllers are… instead I flubbed on the second and did a scimitar instead :confused: I’m really used to the Dreamcast D-Pad so I’m not very precise on the 360 haha. Well, somehow even though I was blocking on the way down, he chains two HVBs on my Cable and Doom assist that was hangin out, and then he combos into a snapback into my Doom. His Cable’s at like 50% energy, and his CapCom and Sent are at full; my Tron is at 80% and Doom at like 20. He keeps whoring assists so I get his Sentinel down to half his energy and chip alot off his CapCom with d/f+PP… then I pressure him with Tron’s gamma assist, into a down+HP and then air combo into hcb+PP, into Tron’s d/f+PP. He’s still running his mouth like a damn marathon, so I pressure Sent off the bat, and drill/Doom assist/drill/King Kobun special/drill/Doom assist/drill again for death. His Cable comes out and he wipes my Doom assist with another HVB, then I do two air combos into another King Kobun and he rage quits. Then, after getting back on, he spams my inbox with messages saying I need skill and that I suck and that if he “was using a stick” like me (which I wasn’t) he wouldve OCVed me with Cable, even though he had no other skills at all. Couldn’t do anything with his CapCom or Sent.

I’m pretty sure in total he sent me 10 messages even though I only responded to two. He then invited me to a private player game and I beat him 4/5 times with Servbot/Doom/Tron Bonne, and I hadn’t even touched Servbot prior to that. (PS. I actually connected Servbot’s King Kobun special TWICE on both his main and assist characters with all 9 hits. I don’t even know any of Servbot’s combos)

I really wish I had a tuner card or w/e to record stuff like this.

dont mess with merdoc he’s from the Bronx! merdoc im about to delete my myspace (Al) add me on LIVE :slight_smile:

People who ragequit vs. Spiderman/Wolverine/Colossus with MSP or Santhrax deserve a special place in hell.

–Jay Snyder
Viscant@aol.com

Credibility: LOST

Leave.

bg to Semicide. Faced him 5 times on ranked in a row, and he disconnected the last 3 times.

Hahaha that’s fucking hilarious.

I can’t wait for the amount of ragequits when I grab this for PSN.

:rofl:

LOL stop getting so fuckin butthurt. It’s MAHVEL BABY

This isnt GOW son. Seems like you used to play smash bros from all this whining?

Win =]

BGs to all the people who went hard in this thread ;D

lol jk. i have no badgames even when people ragequit.
if they have time to quit that just means you didn’t beat em fast enough.

BG’s to Kenneth Stuart for disconnecting right when I was about to win.

today i had 3 bad matches that was lagging really bad at my end the other player looked like there were teleporting all over the place:annoy::arazz::arazz:
so i lost to some hard core lag and dropped in rank for it :annoy:

sorry to say i don’t remmber who i fought

bad games to bootleg benny, seriously, there is no skill in iron man infinite.

damn it! am playing like “ass” today i let idecepticon beat me and there was a lil lag as well. damn it i gotta get back in my “zone” and start beasting again!!

javier is beast, there isnt any shame in losing to him.

bgs to me for having this gamertag but being rusty as fuck at low tier marvel. twice i picked thanos launcher assist by mistake. FAIL = (

Just like how you gave a BG in HD Remix for being tick thrown? These things are part of the game dude, just gotta deal with it.

BG to me for losing to this douchebag right now. My TV is all but muted and I could still hear his hysterics through it.

:rofl::rofl:

god i love marvel.

gdlk…just gdlk :lol: