MVC2 [BAD] Games Thread

lol, I thought i was the only one who did that haha.

no that just accepting defeat

you do get the win if they DQ on you. in my first ranked match the guy quit as i had his juggy in an air combo with doom and bam he quit.(BG [media=youtube]kWIwwXnjaik"[/media]) i checked my stats and i had the win

BGs to Biggest Stunnah. Dude RQ’s after his CapCom assist is left to die when his Sentinel is killed off. What a little bitch.

GS Addict 757

Redribbonempire or something like that. Both droppers.

: /

not really a bad game to anyone per say but why do people rage quit out of the non-ranked matches?

imo.

bg’s to wawa22, cadeusX, strictly biznaz, and anyone else who drops while stuck in rom.

extra bg’s to the kid who told me to stop assisting so much, and to just play the game. wtf?

GODS EVOLUTION.

Blackheart lag abuse gets stomped by delicious cable play and he rageqiuts on the spot when I was turtling and spamming taunts with 5 seconds left on the clock.

OMG like I so was wtf destroying this dude with mah i ono mega man. and like he got all mad and stuff and yea he picked magneto! So I’m like OH YEA here it comes. WOLVERINE!!! Gota stick with mah main man. I mean duh anyone who seen his movie would be stupid not to fuckin pick him. So basicly yea we get in the game and all of a sudden he gets me in this fuckin cheap combo… It was all fly zoom fly zoom hit hit hit and supers over and over… WTF IS THIS CHEAP SHIT…!!! Oh and yea… If you read all this I feel bad for you son :frowning:

whoa wait

juggs power up glitch is gone?

WTF

Thanks. I’m finally in a BG thread. Too bad its for a game I’m not that good at and by a 08 member:lol: Way to take online serious.

BTW, Somebody needs to define what a bad game is. I didnt drop, no hatemail, and I wasnt vulgar during the match. I just played the game. Bitches on SRK…I swear.

bgs to maverick01010 for crying all the time about not having a stick. sorry bro!

:bluu:

is it confirmed yet?

juggy glitch is still there. i’ve been doing massive fucking damage with him.

Bad Game to TopxFlight 187 for losing to my Magneto/Strider/Doom and then he sends me this message:

“THAT WAS THE CHEAPIST THING EVER SEEN… ILL BE SURE TO LET MvC2 PLAYERS KNOW BOUT YOUR GAMERTAG”

wtf!?! Cheap!? Its not even God Tier?! He was using Rowtron! If I hadn’t let up like that, Magneto could’ve touched me and I would’ve lost…so, whatever!

Mag/strider/doom is a crazy team for building up crazy ass meter. nice :nunchuck:

tyvm

BGs to every fucking ranked match I played. Low tier projectile char/Low tier projectile char/ Juggernaut…

FUCKING SPAM THAT ASSIST BUTTON and hide in the corner. Fucking annoying as shit

Never give up!!!

BG’s to myself for spammin rockball and buster and hiding behind doom

douche

0RK0

lol.

Dont know if anyone posted or noticed it yet. But as soon as you get into a ranked match (when it says “opponent”) you can go straight to your recent players list and see who your about to play. You dont even have to be at the character select screen yet. One more tactic I use.