MTV's Jersey Shore Thread

at least he’s not whoring himself out whenver he gets every offer throwing at him. Show’s he’s not that crazy for fame…or at least in that department of fame/remembrance.

also lmao@ Palms. Time for a 3rd season reunion of Real World Las Vegas. Special Guest Pauly D.

I would do cartwheels on spikes down the aisle for that kind of money.

I wouldn’t have turned it down. Then again I have no dignity what so ever. Money is money!

he turns it down, it shows he’s not willing to take whatever he can get. now people are gonna offer him dbl, and they’re probably gonna be somewhat respectable.

$50,000 to walk a woman down the aisle on her wedding day.

why wouldnt you take that money.

Apparently Snnokie’s nude pics has leak onto the interwebz.:coffee:

P.S Who didn’t see this coming?

I think they are gonna be in Miami… Pauly d and the situation were in a strip club down here.

thats their natural habitat. i still vote for malibu.

dont think anyone else posted this

:coffee:

This is turning into a situation…

:rofl:

I’m waiting for some dude to come up to “The Situation” and say “hey want to see The Dilemma?” That would be GOLDEN!

Damn. I’m so jealous of all the publicity [good or bad] they’re getting. I bet they weren’t expecting it to be this big. If anything, Jersey Shore seems to be trumping any kind of Real World. Lulz.

:coffee:

Jersey Shore cast return from shopping trip to find gay rights slogan taped to their car | Mail Online

lol

apparently the situations making 3million a year wtf.

Jersey Shore cast return from shopping trip to find gay rights slogan taped to their car | Mail Online

lol

apparently the situations making 3million a year wtf.

I didn’t watch the first season. Is there anything that needed to be uncensored?

yeah man he cakes bro he must get all kinds of ass every night of the week

You idiots this is the old thread. New thread here.

http://shoryuken.com/f3/jersey-shore-returns-245724/index8.html