MTV's Jersey Shore Thread

Damn Situation was jumping in on everyone’s question during the interview. Dude really trying to be the leader, I can already see fist flying for season two. :rofl:

I love this. lol.

Angelina is actually NOT signed for Jersey Shore season 2.

Jersey Shore" alleged cast member Angelina is far from being a sure thing for Season 2 – even though she says she signed a new contract.

Sources involved in the negotiation tell TMZ that the contract Angelina signed is actually a holding deal – meaning she’s agreed to appear on the show, but MTV still has an option to exercise the contract – or not.

Translation – Angelina received a holding fee, but MTV can decide down the line whether they want her on the show. If they don’t, Angelina will walk away with her holding money – and that’s it.

MTV – smartly we might add – is hedging its bet as they map out Season 2 production. The network might be interested in our TMZ poll – 87% of our readers say they don’t want Angelina back.

^
Taken from TMZ.com.

i’d want Angelina back just to see the Jwow/Jolie fighting going down.

I love how much I’m not watching this show. Even Italians hate this show.

well no kidding
its like if i was black, id hate watching tyler perry

because it needs to be said again…

so you don’t watch teh show and felt the need to come i here to tell us that? quite the toolbag, you are.

Is anyone PMing naked pics of Snooki yet? Hurry the fuck up, internet.

aw man i cant see the SNL snooki spoof in canada. :frowning:

I sure as hell dont want to see naked pics of snooks, you yanks have extremely low standards.

I went to check on the snow storm coming in this weekend and saw this

I can’t watch it from work though

[media=youtube]v4nxd1bcBRI[/media]

lol

wow, i think i change my mind about snookie. She looks really good without makeup.

really good is a bit operative here

snooks is no good. been trying to give it up day one and can’t catch shit.

compared to how she looked before, lol. its a “really good” improvement.

Shit she’s Rickie lake in her young days. nice.

Ricki lost a lot of weight. http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/3/31/Ricki_Lake_by_David_Shankbone.jpg/298px-Ricki_Lake_by_David_Shankbone.jpg

lol. how can you turmn down that type of money?