MTV's Jersey Shore Thread

Id throw it to snookie. She looks good for a nice BJ.

What a load of bull.

“What happened to Snooki was a crime and obviously extremely disturbing,”

^
Yet not disturbing enough for you to take off the preview. You put in the footage in the 1st place is to make sure people watch the following week.

"“After hearing from our viewers, further consulting with experts on the issue of violence,”

^
Viewers? You mean 16 year old girls? (I’m sure they the only people that actually post on MTV’s forum) Experts? (You mean 60 year old people?)

“and seeing how the video footage has been taken out of context not to show the severity of this act or resulting consequences”
^
Out of context? Uhm no the video show her getting punch in the face, and well that what happened. DURRRR

“also end with a message from the loveisrespect and Teen Dating Abuse Helpline organization.”
^
What? Snookie at a bar. She is drinking. That means she is at least 21. Does 21 sound like a fucking teen to you? Once again back to what I said the only people that are outrage are people posting on MTV’s forum which are 16 year old girls. They the only mother fuckers that fit “teen.”

Bunch of dumbfucks.

Yeah I like how they say they don’t want it to be taken out of context, but the only time they’ve shown it was in a clip montage THAT HAD NO CONTEXT. But trying to argue whether MTV is retarded is as hard as warm butter.
@ ryusuke - yeah it’s a double standard but being backhanded by a skinny chick and a big dude sucker punching the shit out of a chick are completely different leagues.

so the previews and ads made this show a lot more interesting than it really is:confused::confused:

the introductions were funny, especially all that gel and workin out and being douches in general, but now it’s just some MTV generic reality show rip off with relationships, cheating, drama etc

My abs = “The proposition”

These people in the house are all mentally ill. They are all manic depressive, bi polar, some crap like that. Either that , or the are really bad actors/actresses.

That hoe Jwoww would get it. Also Snooki would be nice to teabag.

Man all of them should be trying to have fun. Fuck getting into any kind of relationship

I know I’m late, but I just seen that punch and damn he gave her a quitter. I can’t even remember the last time I’ve seen a punch that stiff. Was she even conscious afterwards?

He didn’t have to hit her. Atleast not like that. He could of just slapped her if he felt he needed to lay his hands on her.

I wonder will she have a physical bruise?

But knowing makeup if she did I’m sure it could be covered up

Nice name

I sense great anger in You.

Me mad? nah never. :bgrin:

Ronnie is awesome, LOL

[media=youtube]aA-3shD19SM[/media]

Just walk that shit out.

Yessss. I mentioned this earlier. He dances just like all those other douchebags that I linked earlier. Do they have like some “guido” dance school or something? :rolleyes:

They have a physical reaction from their hair gel and steroids when they drink and hear house music. This is what causes the unorthodox random swinging, jumping and fist pumps. I hope Obama’s health care plan covers this.

Air Fist Pumps

AHAHA! @ health care. :rofl:

Maybe the hair gel has some sort of chemical radiation that affects their central nervous system that causes them to do these dance involuntary. I mean, you heard Ronnie. He didn’t know where he learned to do that. He just walked that shit out.

:coffee:

-fist pumps in response-

So basically a guido’s pea sized brain is floating in a cranium filled with hair gel, thus permanently altering their biochemistry?

Makes perfect sense.

What do you think are the qualifications for being on the show?

Scientifically proven, man. :coffee: