Moved to Facebook

yay automatic 1 frame lag!

Sweet. I’ll have to get you to help me with that, eventually.

Oh, most definately.

Yo, this is Adrian(you know, the one trouncing mike in the latest tourney vids =T) I’m on psn on occasion and my occupation right now is “bum”, so I should be able to make it to lots of these shindigs.

Now, this may be the wrong place to ask, but does anyone around here play Melee? Melee is a legitimately awesome fighting game too, you know.

Never played much Melee. Seems too kiddy.

Good shit guys. I’ve updated the post with everything up to now and I have 90-95% of the videos uploaded. I will update accordingly.
Blake C- Yeah I was thinking we could spread fliers around campus or whatever and then have this huge tournament on campus. I mean, what better way to get publicity then to hold a tourney in the middle of campus while people are walking around? It’ll also be a monthly thing so people like dlimited or Mr.Sagat or deezee could come up and chill for a weekend. Also, to make it more real, we could have like $5 buy-in or whatever.

Problem with putting too many notable players up is that everyone has credentials that could go up there, so the term kinda loses meaning. But, I get your point. I’ll put a notable local player (i.e. best in region) thing up there.

Youtube channel is updated with ALL match videos available.
Not recorded:
Warpticon vs. Sean
Warpticon vs. Mike
Mike vs. Ish
Incomplete (Faulty Recording):
Mike (Ryu, Zangief) vs Panda (Balrog, Sagat) (Incomplete)

Mike would sabotage the footage of me beating him…

I think this actually works in my favor. :wgrin:

You might as well put me down on the list. I’m Warpticon. Everywhere.

What do you mean Chris? You’re 5th on the Central Arkansas list. You mean you want to be put in all the regions? Or are you mean you want your info on the list (City, gamertags, etc.)?

Well, let’s see. Reread what I said, and figure out which of those makes sense. :lol:

Damn, Max just got pwned!

Somebody’s never heard the one about catching more flies with honey than vinegar.

Because I’m bored at work -

Like I stated in the other thread, alternating between Conway and Little Rock as well as Wednesdays and weekends would be nice. Maybe my bro will be able to make it to the weekend meetings.

I think just about everyone has a difference of opinion about what other games to play and some claim to not be good at any other game.

I have neither a facebook nor a twitter account. But those who do have them can spread the word I guess.

Hendrix/UCA? Never been.

Lol, to be honest Chris, I get what you mean now, but I already had you on the list haha. Perhaps you should’ve just said to put your info on the list :razzy:. Also, you have a Live account but no 360?

I had a 360.

I think every once in a while we should have a SFIV-less meet just to keep things fresh and keep ourselves from burning out. Who knows, maybe some folks may find a new favorite game that way.

As I’ve said, I’m down to do some alternating Wednesdays or weekends.

Yeah. What does everybody think about twice a week meet-ups, one at LR, and one at Conway?
The plus is that we get twice as much gaming and more people that can’t show up one day can show up the next.
The minus is that this could split the community so that maybe only like 8 of us show up on Wed. and 8 show up on the weekend. Also, maybe somebody misses a Wed and just says “I’ll just go on the weekend” but then misses the weekend too. One thing could lead to another and then they stop coming altogether. We can do twice a week meetups if everyone is willing to do it, but if we can’t get enough people coming to both, we should probably just stick to once a week (at least as the main “meeting day.”

It’s all good. It’s all about having fun. They don’t have to be money tournies, just something more “competitive” so that we can get better at other games. LR GameCon should have TvC, MvC2, Tekken, Blazblue, HDR, etc. I’m sure a lot of us wants to get good at those games so that we can compete in those tournies.

I think it’d be good outreach for those of us who check our facebook/twitters but don’t care to go to Shoryuken every few days. How many of us know people that play SFIV (even with us) but don’t get on SRK? This might be better for them. One problem is that it might be slightly time-consuming. If anybody wants to actually be in-charge of this, let me know. Doesn’t have to be great or anything. Twitter can just be like “Tourney’s done. Mike got double-perfected in the Finals by MaxX” or something.

This is just to get a bigger room and to raise awareness within our campuses. There could be good SFIV players in Hendrix and UCA but they can’t game with us because they don’t know us. If we hold events on campus, we could get more people coming in (which leads to more competition). We could even spread this to UALR and other campuses.

Sounds good. Any game that we have enough copies of that people would want to play? HDR? Blazblue? MvC2? TvC?

Doesn’t Lan Di write for the UCA paper? Maybe he could post a small article about our tournaments and meet ups, haha…

Hey yo this is Meximelt. I play wit DeeZee down in T Town. Please add me to the list of players in southwest ark under deezee. list my xbl and psn. tag for both is rexstrider

I play sf4, 3rd strike, hd remix, blazblue and TVC.

Ill be regular from now on.