Most hated Character

I hate you too.

That’s not what you said last night !

Johnny Cage

Honda

This.

Honda or Rog they are pretty close

Ken mirror matches are 7-3 in favor of the other guy. I hate Honda because I can’t be as offense-oriented as I normally am.

I do like playing against Boxer, though. Safe jump-ins and air tatsu spam FTW.

Chun Li, Blanka

Besides Akuma though, ima have to say Gief and T.Hawk, cause I don’t like tick throws and their game is kinda based on that, afaik.

Other than that, I pretty much don’t like anyone when they’re in the hands of someone really good, besides Ryu hahah.

I absolutely hate Boxer, Claw and Ryu with his fake FB.

They can die a slow, painful death lol

Def Honda and Rog

Balrog for sure!

Basically everyone hates the top 2 counterpicks to their mains lol…

Dhalsim and Dictator.

Ken online, because latency makes jab-dp spam so much better than it is in real life :roll:

Ken, because everyone and his dog plays him, and plays him the same damned way (jump back, turtle FB, jab SRK spam). The only consistently interesting Ken player I’ve ever seen is SnakeEyez, he’s a lot of fun to watch.

Claw is a real piece of sh!t, too, but that goes without saying. I do enjoy watching a constantly flying Claw, though (as opposed to Graham Wolfe “defensive crouch + strong punch all day”) – as long as I’m not the one fighting him.

As long as I’ve been playing this game, boredom is public enemy #1, now. Better to lose vs. a creative player than to beat ten mouth-breathing turtles.

I wonder if this was asked to the top Japanese most would say Dhalsim and Dictator?

Way to “fix” Boxer and Claw… lol! Seriously, considering opinion for them is pretty much unanimous throughout says whatever was put into place to try and correct problems with them is greatly flawed, and was approached completely wrong.

What about royalplush, boostin db, damdai, pimpsirrichard, blitzfu, and the others?

philcito too.

Moocus is a funny guy.
He will be regular ken, you know throwin fireballs, shoryu’s, whatever. But then sometimes for it seems like no reason JUICE KICK.

thanks for the mention bro… too bad i didn’t have a good performance on XBL(stupid pad arrg, losing as retarded when i knew i should be winning).

Talking about Ken, i’m glad that peeps thinks ken is annoying, as i said it before, sirlin made justice to the “Flame of America”, making of him a well solid rounded character, i can’t say the same thing on ST :(.

and i really… really hate Chun Li and Boxer.