Most execution heavy fighting game and FG character of all time?

No they are saying that because those Sakura guys said themselves that those matches were staged. If you look out the matches they put out later, after they started actually playing, there was a huge dropoff in execution. Only one of the guys could do like half of that stuff.

Oh, Good Lookin

Mishimas, and their launchers of Doom.

viper players should feel right at home.

man, round 3 was fuckin sick. i never really got into motw but the game looks awesome. building a full bar in 4 seconds, hardly any damage scaling and crazy juggles. seems like the antithesis of sf4.

Vanilla Sagat…Seriously though probably GG Eddie.

Shuma wins.
Mystic Stare eyeballs/ Mystic Ray are CHARGE COMMANDS.

[media=youtube]bKtBlS57fRM[/media]

Nope, that is child’s play compared to Vsav BB Hood.

Akria VF
angel from kof i coundnt even understand how to play her.
I think Dante from mvc3

Phoenix.

*Oh wait, you guys meant high execution. My mistake.

I’ll add Enja from Samurai Shodown V SP, Urien from 3S, Guy from Alpha 2 and so on.

The title said fighting games. Nice try though
OT: Akira in VF4 EVO by far. Akira in VF5 got dumbed down a lot though

I guess no one here plays ST? Why no one mentioned T.Hawk from ST? Or am I missing the real execution insanity in these other games?

3S Makoto

While I wouldn’t consider him to be a high execution character (since you don’t need it to win most matches). In high level play, the way the Japanese played him, Sagat did require a fair bit of execution.

Bal-Bados in Virtual-On. Not so much execution as wrapping you head around controlling 4 objects + yourself separately. The game as a whole is no slouch on execution though.

A fair bit but I don’t think any character from SF4 can compare with some of the more execution heavy characters of other games.

Also I totally forgot about that Born2SPD ST Hawk definitely ranks up their (The “Snail” FTW)

i’m guessin people are mainly thinkin of combos when it comes to execution

Any character in Xmvsf.

Dr. B in Tekken 3

kof 2003,vf4 akira and classic mvc2. I can’t combo for shig in kof, but i’ve seen it before. plus i’m serious about mvc2, i used to punch, jump back, hadukey, jump in shouryu-reppa all the time! as for vf,i have 4 and i can’t play akira or… don’t get me started, goh hinigami… uselessbig judo face a** vampireuseless

BBHood and Urien.

Rachel From Blazblue.

People criticize Blazblue for having a 5 Frame chain link for Combos. But whilst it makes it easier, Controlling the wind, Lightning, Animals and yourself all whilst doing a Combo that lasts for around 12 Seconds requires some Talent. Same goes for Carl and his Puppet.

Then you have Guilty Gear haha. That game required JP level execution as standard. (Jump Installs and Advanced IB drove me insane)

Then you have Arcana, The puppet girl in that game was nails.

And I agree, Whilst SF requires “So so” execution, It can’t really compete with Blazblue or Guilty Gear. Those games are much more Combo focused, Whilst SF works fundamentals such as spacing and “Zoning” Thus it isn’t really that hard to grasp.

In direct answer to the OP.

Most execution heavy FG of all time: Guilty Gear / Any iteration
Most execution heavy FG character of all time: Lieselotte from Arcana Heart 3 (IMO)