MORTAL KOMBAT 11 | NetherRealm Fighter Lounge

They latest patch seems to have improved the graphics of the Switch version. Not a huge difference but blood and sweat damage was absent before. It is present now. On a few of the fatalies, like Cassie’s heart fatality, there were some missing blood effects. They aren’t missing any more. The hair doesn’t seem to shimmer as much either.

not sure about the switch options but its still there on pc. are you sure you checked out the online tab in the settings and the overall gameplay tab? when the switch has even such options.

and btw, out of all the systems you could pick…why the switch version? the majority of people will most likely play on wifi so…

Maybe he travels a lot? I have the PS4 and Switch versions. I’m out of town for Mother’s Day and I’ve been playing the game on Switch for the past few days.

for fun or serious online against other people?
nothing against the switch itself but i wouldnt want to play fighting games on wifi against other people.

I only play games for fun. So I can’t speak to anything else.

1 Like

Am I bugging or did the Kombat League timer go up? It’s currently 28 days on XB1. I remember it being at like 19

i misworded myself there a bit so scratch that for fun part. since i play a lot online either ranked or against other people i try to have a good connection and play with people who have one so i avoid wifi as much as possible. i might be wrong since i dont have one but i would expect people online on the switch using wifi the majority of time so for online, personally, the switch wouldnt be my go to. as a alternative for the go next to the pc version, for sure…

on pc its still the old timer, i think 7-8 days left. i really wonder what it will be at the end…propper ranking with ranks and stuff would be nice.

Most Switch users are on WiFi. Docked my Switch is LAN but Undocked is WiFi. That said, PS4 is full of WiFi players. DOA6 has shown this. I am surprised how many console users are on WiFi.

2 Likes

Most of the players I play on PS4 are on wifi. It’s annoying AF. They spike lag like crazy

1 Like

@appo told me I should also talk here. Posting a good guid from REO adresses alot of common matchup this again Erron Black.

1 Like

Walkspeed Difference

Walking Back tier (tested by measuring the speed of backwalk by setting the highest score to whoever reaches the corner first)

Skarlet has the fastest back walk, so she sets a score of 100 EWS or Wang Units as the discord was calling it, everyone else sets a score below among them from the fastest to the slowest character:

Skarlet 100
Raiden 98
Scorpion Baraka Sonya, Jade 95
Noob Saibot, Jax, Cassie, Kabal 90
Cetrion 85
Kano 80
Shao Kahn,Geras, Kollector Sub-Zero, Kitana, Liu Kang,Erron Black, Kotal Kahn, Kung Lao Cage 75
Jacqui D’vorah 70
Frost 65

Forward Walk tier (measured by timer of how long a character takes to get out from fullscreen to close the gap to a cornered character)
Forward Walk tier

There is no particular top walkspeed, but there is a tier for those who have the exact same distance coverage with a small margin of pixels between them as much as distance coverage goes, but it doesn’t really makes much of a diffrence at all.

Skarlet, Sub-zero, Jacqui, kitana, 100 - 1.25s
Cage, Sonya, Kung Lao, Kollector, Geras D’vorah 95 - 1.27s
Scorpion, Baraka, kabal, erron black, Kotal Kahn 90 - 1.29s
Shao Kahn, Noob Saibot, Liu Kang, Cassie 85 - 2.1s
Jax, Raiden, Kano, Cetrion 80 - 2.4s
Jade 75 - 2.6s
Frost 60 2.9s

Source: https://testyourmight.com/threads/movement-tier-eddy-test-lab.70202/

Someone hacked MK2 to make Shao Kahn playable. He’s really broken:

besides Twitter, anyone know a place for good MK discussion? Test your might is ass

Is it wrong if I blurt out SRK SFV general discussion… :slight_smile:

But yeah, TYM is probably your best bet, most online discussion have kinda moved to Twitter and Discord so… shrug

Frame Data for all the Characters.
https://www.kombatakademy.com/mortal-kombat-11/baraka/
He is still working on the page, other stuff seems to follow soonish.

Is the in-game frame data not accurate?

i believe it is but its handy to have them available when you are not ingame too to check stuff out.

This weekend is the first official MK11 tournament at combo breaker with players like
SonicFox, Tweedy, Dragon, Go1, Justin Wong, Punk, Tekken Master, HoneyBee, ProblemX etc.

Stream Channel: https://www.twitch.tv/netherrealm

4 Likes

Shout out to my mans @Evil_Canadian with the steady stream of dope MK vids

3 Likes

mk is kewl

1 Like