MORTAL KOMBAT 11 | NetherRealm Fighter Lounge

how retarded do you have to be to announce a stream with new infos and stuff and when they show it on stream they cut it out of the stream for you not to watch it due to it being top secret…wtf…

1 Like

Man bro I feel the same I’m like I’ve scheduled my lunch around a bunch fucking yellow screens show shit!!!

1 Like

at least now they show stuff again. noob saibot got shown.

2 Likes

True sheesh I’m maining him til Rain falls voice sounds like tony Todd from candyman

Cary-Hiroyuki Tagawa as Shang Tsung in MK11!? HYPE!!?

3 Likes

To see Cary blew my mind that’s big of them to do that. Triple Og status

1 Like

there where rumors about it and he kinda confirmed it too on twitter.
its sad that he is actually dlc and not in the base game but hey…2019 and fg it is.

i hope he will look ingame then a bit meaner, way to friendly in the clip.

Your brothers soul is mine!

So one Month to go till release and at least 13 Chars left to Reveal. Will be some Packed 4 Weeks.

Also, closed beta this week. :metal:

but dont forget its a old build. walkspeed and stuff will not be adjusted in it so dont take it as the final version of the game.

Yeah I figured. Whatever build they have lined up for this one wasn’t likely to be that different from what they had for the stress test.

Mostly interested in getting a little more time hands on with the game (only got to play the one night during the stress test) and try out Jade.

1 Like
4 Likes

Babalities have been teased.

I wonder if for MK12 they could reimagine the Animalities, maybe in some sort of ‘Bloody Roar’ style.

Liu Kangs Fatal Blow kinda is one…where do you have seen a Babalitie Tease?

3 Likes

insightfull

framerate test for mk11 console version. during intros/fatalcrush-blow/finisher its again 30fps

So I posted this in general discussion but I figured I’d post it here too since I know a lot of people who play Mortal Kombat actually love all the details that go into the lore and story.

A YouTube channel called “GamingBolt” has been making a series called “The Full story of” which involves going over a characters story arcs through the midway and etherealm studios continuities. They’re not close to being done yet but I made I play most of who’ve covered so far.

A lot of this was super insightful, for me anyways due to the fact I didn’t pay attention to MK from UMK3 until the 2011 reboot. Anyways, here’s the play list. Enjoy. :v:

1 Like