MORTAL KOMBAT 11 | NetherRealm Fighter Lounge

i am really looking forward to the first gameplay footage. screenshots look fine so far. enhanced version of the mkx look. i just hope we get some more brighter stages, i like the one in the screenshots.

1 Like
1 Like

Bunch of Stuff

Shao Khan

Raiden

Box Art

Reveal Event next Week

Niceā€¦ Shang Tsung in this too?..

Dunno but weā€™ll find out Thursday.

1 Like

Raiden has Shinnokā€™s amuletā€¦

1 Like

of course he has. he had it already in the after credit scene in mkx.

new one

Today!

Game looks freaking incredible.

1 Like

and there is going something fishy on with scorpions ex bar during the exhibition matches.
first i thought its a counterhit benefit to fill up faster but it happens too when he got hit so either its a bug or gear stuff?

first time at 2:40 - scorpion lands a counterhit, converts it into a combo and you can see the offensive bar fills up much faster.
second time during 6:00 - baraka hits scorpion in the air and after the landing the bar fils up faster again.

1 Like

Which Platform will you buy MK11 on?

• PC
  • PS4
  • XBOX
  • SWITCH

0 voters

1 Like

Tbh Iā€™m kind of surprised they didnā€™t decide to save this release for PS5. Glad to see theyā€™re putting it out on current gen hardware.

at the end of the day they have to make money to keep the studio and all the people together so its understandable that they didnt waited. playerbase for current gent consoles is much bigger too so they would have needed to make a ps4/xbox version anyway. ij3 will be then for sure new gen console exclusive whe it comes out in 2-3 years.

2 Likes

Mortal Kombat: Days of Future Past???

2 Likes

Cassie Cage

2 Likes