MORTAL KOMBAT 11 | NetherRealm Fighter Lounge

As long as they make baraka godlike i have no problems with the game

Sub-Zero is a legacy character so there isn’t a need to undo the character change. Just put someone new under the mask. A third brother, cousin, their dad, etc.

I’m still curious if anybody else is back from the dead. Sub-Zero keeps having offspring pop up when he dies versus Scorpion is eternal for all we know. But everybody else done gone and died, when Sindel went Super Saiyan. Or when Liu Kang came down with a case of the fucktarded’s

Besides, that probably WAS the third brother. Gonna have to bring out Heihachi Sub Zero.

ANYWHO:

I might have to retract my “this ain’t gameplay” statement. The video itself states:

I’ll wait and see. AND DREAM

YEESSS

About the Sub-Zero, maybe can be another Lin Kuei/Cryomancer ninja but not Bi-Han or Kuai Liang. Somebody think this Sub-Zero can be Hydro? He’s a Lin Kuei member and a Cryomancer. Hydro was killed by Scorpion too.

After the way MK9’s story mode ended, I wouldn’t be surprised if they start pulling all sorts of Netherrealm shenanigans and bring a bunch of the characters who died (i.e. Sub-Zero can be either Kuai Liang or Bi Han, depending on what they want), or maybe something even crazier like Scorpion leading a revolt against Quan Chi and Shinnok. They could pull practically anything out of thier butts at this point and make it servicable.

I would love to see Scorpion lead a revolt against Quan Chi and Shinnok

Have they ever made a game where Baraka wasn’t shit tier? I’m not including the 3d MK games cause those shits were fucking awful.

I guess they’re going to include Jago as an extra character in the Xbox One version, ha ha.

TYM is destroying its community with MK vs Injustice bullshit. Glad i got banned on TYM lol.

MK9 - Uses Disturbed for its trailer - No complaints from basement white boys

MK10 - Uses Wiz Khalifa for its trailer - Nothing but complaints from basement white boys

Their logic: Unless metal is used for game trailers, it sucks.

Maybe if the song was good, but genre doesn’t bother us, what does bother is that the song is awful.

The complaints aren’t about the quality of the song. It’s the fact that a rap song was being used period.

This game looks hella good…

srsly the song doesn’t fit the trailer or even mk.

If they used the instrumental version of the song (if there is one) it would’ve been better. Or if they were going to use rap, they should’ve gone Wu-Tang. I don’t think they HAVE to use metal, though I thought the Disturbed song they used fit that specific MK9 trailer well. Thing is, MK has an AWESOME original soundtrack, probably should’ve picked something there. Maybe even the movie theme or a newer version of it would’ve been cool (kool?). But really in the end, it’s what was shown that’s important and damn was it impressive.

Exactly. Who gives a damn about what song is used? All I really payed attention to was the fight. That’s really the only part that was important. Did what they show make me want to get the game? Hell yea it did. I didn’t even notice there was music until I saw it a third time through.

I agree with you 100% And an awesome fight that was! I can’t wait to check it out. I’m pretty sure we’ll get a nice new fight stick out this too.

Maybe if it had been “awesome” rap instead of “shitty” rap, and it had fit the video, people wouldn’t be complaining about the genre.

I didn’t like the trailer song mainly because I think Wiz Khalifa is ass. The instrumental fit but his rapping fucked it up. Should have just had the beat.