Morrigan Needs your Support!

its seems that capcom given up on Morrigan…is it fair that ryu gets crazy new moves and Morrigan gets a slow ass soul fist-soul drain…she been in every capcom crossover game and this is what capcom do to her in UMVC3…buffs to morrigan is not enough we been fans of Darkstalkers/Morrigan for years! Morrigan deserves to be top tier shes more than just a sexy succubus…Queen of the Night heir to the Makai…DONT FORGET IT!CAPCOM

Swing…and a miss.

Go-go gadget report button.

Man, forget Lei Lei, Morrigan and Felicia. Give me Fish, Gallon or Jedah.

Also, iirc Morrigan was bottom tier in Vampire Savior.

Would also be more appropriate if his avatar picture was Morrigan instead of Lilith… :smiley:

NO

I think you’re in the wrong forum, OP. Why is this in Tech Talk?

I don’t think you’re going to get anywhere anyway. We all know Capcom shat on the Darkstalkers, and there’s nothing we can do about it, really. Unless they decide to buff them before DS4’s announcement…

forget morrigan?where you from lol.shes the face of darkstalkers…i will never forget morrigan supporting that F*ing succubus not matter what…but jedah yea but i prefer B.B Hood and lilith more than all other darkstalkers besides Morrigan and felicia…because they the most known

Morrigan really needs our support tho because capcom must dont know how cruel this is(unable to block out of an air dash)thats complete bull.her gorund dash is an air dash thats f* up

Well still, this thread belongs in the MvC forums, not tech talk.

oh okay i see.lol lol…im new to here so mybad lol

When you entered this forum where did you see MVC3 written anywhere?

And this post will just get you flamed.

no where i just want to support morrigan as much as i can…im new here so take a easy on me ill get use to this site soon

But theres a forum that says marvel vs capcom 3.

And spamming the baord is a quick way to a ban.

so how do i delete this post?

Next time think before you post please, but for now…

http://chzichcafterdark.files.wordpress.com/2011/08/funny-pictures-roflrazzi-after-dark-i-dont-give-a-fuck.gif

Moving this.

Geez d3v, so the Morrigan forums are where you throw unwanted trash? :frowning:

Indeed, this is kind of insulting. We’re a trash can now?!

How much support does she really need? I mean, her boobs are looking pretty solid right now.