Montreal August Thread 2004

Gg’s to those who played me today at 2000…

nah, not him. Mathieu is Mastabeta on the Soulcalibur forum i think . He wasn’t at Ubi back when i was there.

So when is the Next Event b4 M.A.T III? i say in late September

i say there is none! :clap: :encore:

Talk shit people! why making tournament…?? we already know who will win…why not just asking: who want to give some free money??
it look the same too me! lol :clap: :clap: :clap: :karate:
oh yea for :badboy: the fun of getting raped hahah true true!

Sa cest vrai

yea yea u know am saying !
aiteeee! just trust mastermao u wont regret :clap: :clap: save your money for a better food then a jamaican patti aite PEOPLE!!!

does anybody care about what Mao has to say as much as me :rolleyes: :rofl:

I was thinking of making a nice trailer for the next MAT; however, somebody has to help me out with his camera, what do u think ?

Je ne peux malheureusement pas t’aider pour la camera ,MAIS je crois que c une excellente ide (les trailers dj existant des autres tournois donnent vraiment envis de voyager pour participer…si le trailer sort quelque temps avant le tournois, ex:1-2mois, je gage que des bons joueurs des states/canada viendront).

PS: Shit, j’ai meme eu “some love” de joueurs de Mira sur ce forum lol :clap:

je vais a 2000+ vers 20h ce soir … :tup:

BTW: Est-ce qu’il y a du footage de votre gang ou/et de bons matchs de cvs2 a T5???

I say this weekend, labourday weekend

yeah on capcom.com they say the game will be released in NA in winter 2004

Maybe we can make a small tournament in the middle or end of September?

As far as M.A.T. goes I’ll be gone from December 8th until January 17th, so someone will have to take care of it if you all decide to hold it while I’m gone.

MAt : will only happend if i decided to take care of it…coz if i dun no one else will…or no one else will joind it…if it wasn’t me…so… Looking for mastermao??? coz behing every big event…there always a hero…and that is ME! mastermao lord of stf…legend of mira…and teacher of most of mira players!..

sotha …veasna…are all my student b4 becoming a legend themself now! and yea is true …ask them…ask veasna how was he’s reaction seeng me performing super combos when no one really know how to do a fireball yet bhwhaha! :clap: :encore:

but ohh well…am just a legend! hahah and sometime in the dark …u can hear…WHOOOO beat JULIEN RoBINSON!!! wHO OCV Prez
who infinite Tony…wbwhahaha! :clap: :clap:

Who the fuck cares? :wow:

Who has NFSU that I could borrow?

Are you really THAT good … ?

seriously :rofl:

I do

Are you THAT Innocent …!!!

hahaha you do!
:wow: :wow: :clap:

what?? u dunno me ? lol am the lord bwhhahahahahah! :clap: :encore: :wow: :badboy:

i can play cvs2…alpha3…mvc2…enouf infos fo ya?? :tup: