Montreal August Thread 2004

When are you guys leaving for T5?

guys wheres a cheap place to stay in montreal?

Nice a new Storm infinite finally needed some more shit for my Storm

PTS: No 3rd strike cuz light puch 2p doesnt work so no tech grab

Geminite if its in downtown i donno but if its around the city of St-Laurent i recommand Motel St Pierre really cheap i think its like 30 $ a night

who are u ?
i keep reading your messages saying how beasty your magneto is… and now u tell us that : after mastering the first hk infinite with storm, u need a new one to challenge u ?

just by reading u sound pretty good, have i ever seen u ?

Watch out seb he probably plays at 2000 remember how we got owned there last time haha:lol:

C’est qui Andy?:lol: :lol:

Talk pas shit.

Good luck to Montreal going to T5 this weekend. Will you guys all be at Mira on Thursday night?

I’m back in Montreal today…

nigga get yo az outta there today.

you too Twitch.

tony:

u should start using karin:)

Alex, can you lend me your Radeon for Meltdown? Since you won’t be using it at home… Let me know if this is possible, I will come get it on Thursday.

dont you remember that i sold it when i won it?

I can maybe lend you my Gefrocefx 5200 if it can help you

call me tommorow

Sam (The Guile/Ryu guy from 2000+) has learnt how to Alpha Counter. He Alpha Counters everything… Random and useless Alpha counters… It’s too funny.

Want to Jab? ALPHA COUNTER!

Twitch is a mofukin genius, he invented a new cvs2 game braking glitch that even the Fred grab glitch couldn’t handle, it’s called the random desperate corner crossup super :lol:

I’m coming back to mira tomorow for a last mvc2 practice before u guys leave.

LARS!!

If you’re coming to Toronto dont forget my hat PLZ!!

I’ll actually be coming to T5 myself, last minute decision.

I won’t forget your hat. :cool:

nice!

Thanks

LOL wha??? Ive never said my Mag was beasty and that I mastered Storm’s hk infinite…lol I can do it but I mean its like almost impossible to pull it in a fight nah what I meant is Im learn9ng Storm right now so I need new combos and yeah Im pretty good but on console only not on arcade I can do anything on ps2 controller and on dc controller(even Mag’s rom infinite) without the dash button or any kind of shortcut just with the default controls…on arcade I miss like half of my combos and I have a hard time dashing lol so you would probably own me for free, and I dont know if youve ever seen me I have though I remember seeing you do9ng some resets with Storm at M.A.T das the only thing I remember from you but I didnt play that day

<-------------------- Yo check this avatar out :lol:

Lol Justin doesnt understand whats happening

C’est quoi la merde qui ce pass a t.o. pour les teams … ca commence mal pour vous a t.o … mtl va pas talk shit sur vous encore … au moin un qui gagne qqch … mme 3e place c’est bon …