Montana players Unite!

Hoping to make it a weekly thing at my place.

But again… I can’t start it until August.

I’m gonna hunt around campus and town trying to find interested people though…

Who knows, we could probably throw a tourney… I’d like to see if someone in Bozeman starts a scene and do a UM vs MSU lol.

Fuckl yeah. That would be too good.

I’ll try to get people from my locals playing too. If I can.

I’m on Exchange to Japan, but I’m a student at UM, too.

I’m going to be helping Beikoku Taichou set up a scene in Missoula, but like he said it won’t be until August. I’m originally from Billings, so I’ll be there for a week or two in early August before heading to Zoo Town.

Glad to see there actually is some desire to get a scene going. lol

Lolz. You’ll have to tell me how it is living there…I am curious xD.

Expensive, but loads of fun.

=O nice.

HAHHAHHA Montana Fighting Gamers. I thought I would never find another. Living in Billings. And I thought I was taking the gamestop tourney all by myself.

Hey! Glad to see a fellow SRKer in Billings. I had heard from the gamestop that someone was there the other day asking about the tourney, too! I was pretty stoked to hear about at least SOME interest about it. I was expecting maybe a few people, mostly random scrubs though.

Now, I would hardly consider myself good on the grand scale of things, but I hope to see you at the tourney and get some good matches in!

To invoke more good feelings, I am enerting the Game Stop tourney for SF4 here as well. Sure I suck ass, but I’m going to try and do well xD.

Good stuff people. I consider myself fairly good but not as good as I want. I really would like to train for EVO this year. Yeah I was in Sunday and asked around about it. I am assuming the first name on there was Staples. And I hear from the guys in the Heights your good. I hope you are. I love competition. Hope to see Fluga there too. I got my brother signed up, but he is in it for the laughs. I WILL train him before the event though, so watch out. =)

I actually signed up today, I was the fourth on the list. Last time I was in was Wednesday last week (I think) and they didn’t have the sheet yet. I’m glad the competition is not scrub-tastic so far, though it obviously will be more difficult to keep going through the tourney.

Anyway, I will try and get some contact info from everyone when the tourney rolls around. Hopefully get some street fighter get togethers or what-not. I will probably be sending some flyers to the other tourney spots in the state in the near future to let them know about the community I would like to get going.

I’m actually a fucktard for not mentioning the fact that I live in Great Falls. >.< Sorry bout that guys.

Ha that’s fine. If we get a big enough scene we might be able to pull together something statewide, but that’s kind of a pipe dream. I am assuming anyone who knows anything Street Fighter will enter the tourney, so this is a great time to get inventory of who plays fighters here.

Yeah, you pretty much nailed it. However, because of this tourney, it would be pretty minimal effort to get in contact with the few others here.

I’d be willing to travel to tournies whenever possible in MT BTW.

Anyone U of M students? I’m curious as to how many players are already there…

Nope obv. << >>

Gamestop tourney round one winner here. Reporting in. My brother recorded my matches so I will upload and post here when I have them. Looking forward to round 2.

I took third at mine. I was Blanka, and lost to a Guile who out read me.

Congrats dude! I could make a lot of excuses up, but its mainly cuz I suck! lol