MK9 | Combat Mode ACTIVATED - The Cyrax Guide/Thread

seeing as how I’ve gotten an oppurtunity to play against people due to online being back…

Bomb Trap. Is it (after grab) dash > bomb > dash > 2,2 OR bomb > dash > 2,2

Sigh i wanted to main Cyrax, but it seems he is going to be played by A LOT of people just beacuse of his bomb trap am i right? I guess i’ll switch to Sektor.

I wonder if Human Cyrax is going to be considered an extra fighter as it seems he has some different properties.

Why the hell do you care if alot of people are going to be playing him.

He’s probably the same kinda guy that only likes music until it becomes popular

I’m sorry if i offended you with my way of thinking.

I’m still going to learn him just beacuse how awesome it was testing the bomb trap, you can juggle into a lot of things after that.

Nah I was just giving you hell

You may be confused by people telling you to cancel the first dash into the bomb, but the bomb should be done asap. Omit the first dash by cancelling it or holding block to keep you standing still for the bomb motion.

What major did Bill Menoutis (Tom Brady) win? I’m just curious because he mentioned it in the stream.

I believe only PowerUp at Ohio .

Oh, wow. lol

are there any benefits to using human cyrax besides a faster teleport?

I’m pretty sure human Cyrax’s nets also tech crouch under high fireballs like Baraka’s spark. Other than that, I’m not sure.

read first post

Got a question about Cyrax’s net

Is it an auto-hit on X-Ray wakeup? My friend and I have played (at his place, otherwise i’d be testing this myself) the Cyrax vs. Smoke matchup a lot and whenever I do the net on his wake-up after I hit him with X-Ray, it always hits.

He claims he’s blocking whenever I do it but im not sure…any truth to this?

Been playin cyrax since this first came out, really loving some of the combos here…but does anyone else notice that the bombs aren’t trapping off the commmand throw anymore? I think brady may have had more than salt filled spite in that comment, cuz I’m playing against a friend (he’s using cyber subzero) and he’s getting away after each command throw, before the bomb even fully comes out. Is there any other evidence of a patch making this not work, or is cyber sub just able to get away from it? (note, before this I’ve been successfully doing it with no issue, execution isn’t the problem)

Bomb trap is removed .

Cyrax STILL LOSES METER WHEN WHIFFING BOMBS NETS etc.

Blue Comet I should try that… I think you can block it though .

Cyrax nerfs = face palms. Not that I even play this game enough to care anymore.

been looking far and wide for cyrax bnbs…anyone have any?

Apparently the first post doesn’t exist?

thanks alot