MK hate on SRK

I will say this again so NO ONE thinks im some MK fan boy.

MKDA-MKA (MK5, MK6 & MK7) were so fucking terrible, it ruined the series for a lot of players and totally shit on the series, imo. MKvDC, as fucked as it is, could have been a lot better have Midway been able to patch and fix some issues, but it was a step in the right direction. It sucked, but it was way better than the 3 MK’s before it.

I have a LOT of issues with 3d MK, and to a point, even with the outlook being so good for MK, that MK will never be MK again.

Who here thinks you are a blind fanboy of MK? I mean, I don’t know you personally, but some of your earlier posts here and in TYM I’ve read showed signs of caution over MK9. I never heard you say much about the older MKs outside of UMK3, which you seem to love unconditionally. Aside from that, you weren’t exactly here promoting MK9 mindlessly, more like promoting the UMK3 tournament scene. Me thinks you take the front page trolls too seriously, Tim.

Yeah, don’t let what people say in the comments get to you. I only scan the comments for relevant information. Like when someone asks a question I want the answer to, and I look further down for that answer.

Been saying it since day 1. :confused:

It has nothing to do with that, pretty much every single game gets idiotic trolling spewed at it, and since the front page comments are unmoderated…

Seriously, look at the comments for pretty much any game and there’ll be some random nonsensical hate. MvC3, SSF4, 3s, ST, any Tekken, any VF, GG, BB, AH, KoF any doujin fighter, take your pick.

Aren’t you the guy who made that idiotic post about Tekken Tag ripping off of MKvsDC’s rage, when in fact in was originally from Tekken 6?

The site is called SRK. If anything you get banned within minutes if you post a which character should I use in a Capcom game while if anything forum mods allow and possible make accounts to spread flame wars to try and boost the morale Capcom games. That aside this thread is also pointless but who cares.

mk has been pretty bad since they started making 3D games. if you make bad games for the better part of 10+ years, youre gonna have some haters

this new one has me pretty excited tho

For a fighting game forum, I’ve never seen a bunch of people hate fighting games more than SRK.

sigworthy

dont remember that but i was more than likely trolling, being silly. :coffee: lol

Nail => Head.

And whats with the mvc3 hate from the mk fanboys? Both groups look like morons.

You missed the part where trolls were trolling.

its actually the dumbest thing in the world.

a new game is coming out that has alot of fans excited, so they come to YOUR website because they are excited about the game and wanna talk about it, read articles about it and everything. which generates ad revenue that brings in the money to help keep the site running for you to talk about YOUR favorite game.

and your response to that… is to drive those fuckers away? thats dangerous thinking my friends!

so it makes absolutely no sense whatsoever. their arguments are invalid.

Most fighting games are made in Japan, and Japanese stuff unfortunately tends to attract a lot of pretentious little children. It sucks if you’re someone like me who likes both Mortal Kombat and Street Fighter about equally, because you can scarcely mention MK around SF fanboys without at least one of them raging about it.

Would’ve been better without unblockables. Or at least make them easier to notice and take longer to use. Along with a low and higher counter for each character and a low and high grab, throw in 3D so you space better and get in faster as well.

MK = Wonderful game!

I just got this game after playing Street Fighter series for awhile and this game is fucking sick. I love the story line and all the cool ass zones that you fight in. I have yet to try it online but this game blows Street Fighter out of the water as far as the story line and scenes!

how come tag mode doesn’t get played seriously?

cuz one hit is death in that mode and no one is THAT brave