Minnesota: Keep it Classy!

Keep it Classy

Thanks for showing the new thread some love. I am curious to see how long it will stay classy.

See you Tuesday.

Gene
gamesngoadmin@gmail.com

Tones good games of League the other night its always nice to dominate scrubs.

LOL yeah there was an abundance of Guiles last night. I’d leave to grab a beer and all I’d hear was “sonic boom!..sonic boom!”

Yes Zir :rock:

Tong, take it. :karate:

:rofl: The new map was something I don’t play a lot on because I usually play on the old map (Summoner Raft), but its all good. Yeah, it was cool to cream the other players. I think that map would be good for melee (Closer Combat Characters) than other characters for LOL. Thats just my opinion though. You made good calls at the end and I took it and we won the match. :tup:

[media=youtube]aQCMqj5gsRg&feature=player_embedded[/media]

For the uneducated and dispicible gutter trash in this thread… You may want to be on the lookout.

[media=youtube]aQCMqj5gsRg&feature=player_embedded[/media]

DeeJay Vortex is not something to be fukt with.

Another thing that I think only be and THE SHOGUN will geek out about is… HITMOTHERFUCKINGBOXES

http://shoryuken.com/showthread.php?t=234787&page=1

Me and John don’t have a ride anymore and Caleb wants to go… Maybe I can drive down… Split gas + Hotel room?

Twisted treeline makes neutraling heroes godlike… If you neutral with Warwick you just get buff after buff and he goes from being one of the weakest to one of the stongest on that map.

ggs in endless last night. Felt like I was in a room with 7 other guiles. Guile one of Cammy’s toughest matchups too :sad:

If a spot opened up I’d like to grab it!

edit: Isaac we have 1 spot in our room. Me, James, Desmond only thign is that we check in Saturday afternoon and check out Sunday Morning. You can split the saturday room w/us if you like.

I feel your pain on getting into a room full of your toughest match-ups. Personally I have massive mental hangups with Blanka and Cammy , so having a Cammy of your caliber and a Blanka of Pizza’s was definitely a struggle. I’m looking forward to playing both of you in the future though and pushing through those difficulties and improving my game. I’m currently shuffling between characters a bit as well thanks to all the new options, so hopefully, once their game’s are up, I wont’ be adding solely “another Guile” to the matches.

Hey!! gg’s man your adon is pretty sick. we should play more often you and I are pretty close in skill level if you ask me. We have some pretty damn good matches.

cool Tong, consider yourself in, you make four. i won’t be at MWC, unfort, but i’ll be at the next few gatherings/tournaments for sure. and i may be at casuals next tuesday at GnG if you make those at all. i’ll touch base with you all there, if you have any questions or comments about the details of the room just drop me a line here. thanks.

Nice find there. It’s a hell of a lot to sift through, so hopefully someone will be able to organize it an put it in an easier-to-view format.

Yeah, I already got hit with that shit when I was playing my friend the other day.

Fuckin fustrating.

I played against a guy who did it somewhat to me but he didn’t have his jump ins down.

I haven’t seen any good Deejay players yet, but his vortex probably isn’t as good as akuma’s?

YEAH YEAH SHOGUN YOU’LL BE TOO BUSY DOING THIS WITH YOUR BROTHER [media=youtube]XhrAB8WMsx0[/media]

How can you guys call that a vortex? All it looks like to me is cross up or not. Ambiguous, maybe! Vortex, don’t think so.

Somebody must really not like you Shogun. They wasted there time making an account just to post that video.

If anyone ever invites me on PSN to a room, its usually says unable to get in. You might have to send me a invite a few times in order for me to get in.

Damn you PS3! :annoy:

Edit:

I realize that I can’t be able to join games that well, but I’m able to create the matches. The thing is, I moved to my brother’s house and there seems to be a difference with the connections on PSN.

My connections probably suck

It is likely caused by the NAT type available to you on his connection. Make sure you are at least getting NAT type 2 in the PS3 and you should be good (you are probably NAT type 3). You can do that on the PS3 where it says “test your connection”. The easiest way to make it work properly is by enabling uPnp on your router. This will allow the PS3 to talk to the router and automatically forward ports it needs. If your brother will let you log in to it, check and see if uPnp is supported and enable it. If not, I would offer to buy him a $40 linksys wrt54g2 router and enable uPnp on that. If you google your router model and uPnp, you should be able to find out quickly if it is supported.

If that isn’t possible, follow the below link to learn how to forward ports and you should be set.

http://forums.shoryuken.com/showthread.php?t=185419&p=6479102#post6479102

Classiest post of this thread yet Royce. Good info.

good luck at MWC guys!

Tuesday’s turnout at Games N Go:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OhJ5sawCb3s