Minnesota: Keep it Classy!

GGs at GnG last night. Its always fun to get throttled by Caleb. Hope to see y’all again next week.

yo dawg, yo shit is weak 4 realz. pwnnnnnddddd

Hey keep it classy, Dez! It was nice to know I was somebody’s pick. Gene needs to pick up some royalties from Capcom because I thought about him when I heard Dudley say it.

Yeah, I know there’s a tournament in St. Paul at 10am on the 15th. I figure it should be done well before 6:00 or so though. As for it being your birthday, what better way to spend your birthday than to play Street Fighter?

Excellent. I should be off work round 9. I’ll post back here around then.

http://www.ustream.tv/channel/digimondro <---- SSF4 Online Casuals: Teh Awesome Room Happening Now. :slight_smile: If you’d like to play message me on PSN (devildigimon)

epic erotic double homophob post of amazingly large pe…breast :razz:

Stuck with some overtime for the immediate future. Should still be on later tonight if you’re (or anyone else) is still up for some gaming. Gotta hate when game time turns to work time, never pleasant.

I am looking for someone to get a ride with to MWC as well as some one to room with. If anyone has any info please let me know. I will pay my way.

am down for the RanBat the weekend of the 15th, am also attending GnG Tourn on the 21st! hope i can get ahold of you guys interested in EVO at those gatherings!

Ok for anyone who cares. I bought a buss ticket since rides seemed grim. I will be bringing my ps3 for some play time Friday night before the event starts. I won’t be able to host this week end on the account I wont be in town.

-web

Its been awhile since I’ve posed on here. Alrighty, it seems I have to switch gears with some things going on. I got some important things to do, so I’ll drop by here and there. :sweat:

(I did some reading from my last post and until now. My last post was the names of the new thread.)

Robert (Finalmixplus) and EVO, it has come to conclude that I won’t be going to EVO :shake:. Thank you for the great offer though :china:, so there will be a open spot and someone can take it. By the way, we should play sometime when I’m free and play before you head to EVO. :tup:

MWC, I can’t go :shake:. I have some other things to do. I would love to go for the first time.

I’m already late on this but good ups to the guys that went to La Crosse :tup:, I would of loved to go, but I had to go to my cousin’s birthday party. You guys represented! :rock:

Josh Tucker (Americanmeoth), Sup man. I hope you remember who I am. (Hopefully you’re reading this.) :woot:

The new thread, amazing. I like it. Gene, good ups on the new thread. “Keepin it classy.” :cool:

Ranbat**, we’ll see.

SSF4 tournament at the flea market, we’ll see.

:rofl:

:rofl:

Edit:

Desmond, I still need to send you the videos from Raging Storm. John vs Tong and Mike. I mind as well send you the one with you and Gene at Games and Go. I’ve been busy with things, but when I do send it to you, I’ll let you know.

Erik M, I still got your controllers, so I’ll keep it until we meet again. We already talked about this, so its all good.

Whoever is going to MWC that “knows me”…lol,

Shoot me a PM with your number.

It’s an emergency. :sad:

What?!

WWHHAAATT?!?!?!?!

I am looking for room buddies at MWC. Late notice I know but I figured I would post it anyway.

GG’s to everyone last night, thanks for the invite iLIKEpizza. Playing actually competitive (if not downright challenging) matches is greatly preferable to me and I look forward to being involved in more.

Anybody else struggling to pick a main right now?

I know, but thats how it is for me. :shake: Hopefully when I’m free, we can get some games in. :smile:

That’s cool Tones, I understand that things can come up but thank you for letting me know!! I’d definitely be up for playing some games soon, I’ll be needing all the practice I can get.

For the rest of you guys, this means that there is a spot open for a cheap room at EVO. Songo, James and Des, if you know anyone would like to go in on it, get ahold of me and let me know, it’s pretty much first come first serve at this point. Get at me.

Tong, there you go.

haha, man last night blanka was so free! j/k

nice blanka Pizza ^_^’

i really hate blanka matchups.