Miðgarðsorm Presents The Street Fighter V Story Thread

I would be more interested in the whole master/student relationship that Ryu will develop with oro in the future SF.

9 Likes

Well, I’m that guy. Goutetsu is the most legendary non-playable SF character.

And it seems like some artist at Capcom does care because he was in this SF5 concept art:

I know it’s probably been said before but… only what if… How could it be a “STREET FIGHTER MINUS” prequel game?
You could have young Akuma and young Gouken (probably the Ryu and Ken from that age), Goutetsu, young Oro, young Gen, young Zeku, Chun-Li’s father, Go Hibiki, a previous Bison incarnation and some new characters that could return as elders for the next Street Fighter games…

1 Like

100% it’s going to be Eisbahn. He’s been teased for too long already.

Idk, Goutetsu, Gouken’s daughter… what about no more ansatsuken pls
We already have 3 that have basically guaranteed slot

that’s just one of the 999 pieces kiki did for basically every char of SF lore profiles

3 Likes

Sign me up for Gouken’s Daughter.

3 Likes

It makes me feel so happy to see the Story Thread continuing to go strong after all these years.

8 Likes

But it was done waaay before the others. I think it was supposed to be concept art for the game. Maybe SF5 it was going to be a love letter to SF1 in the early plans?

To be true, having Goutetsu as a ‘Secret Boss’ in Arcade Mode - SF1 was the perfect chance.

Anyway, he could be a secret character with non-canon appearance in any further SF chapter.

I want him.

I was a spectator on a previous story thread but I agree with you, SF is always worth discussing.

2 Likes

i think kiki did it together with others, at some point the artworks were showed in advance before each profile was released

Also kiki did’nt designed any SFV characters, and even the ones that after became playable (Abi, Zeku and some others) straight ignored the kiki design

Character wise the only kiki thing that ended actually in the game are some Story/Battle alts (while at it some of the worst imho)

Yeah, that’s Kiki. Who’s made art for every SF character ever, no matter how minor. Unless you think they also “care” about the likes of Scott and Max.

1 Like

curiousity is not a good driving force to have a character in fightings games.

there is still a huge amount of background characters that is alive and needs conclusion in the shadaloo arc than dead ones. IMHO. i

What about the one who trained Alex? I would be interested what kind of beast he would be, since Gill had to take him down. Urien also seems to dislike him.

3 Likes

I’m pretty sure Urien never mentioned “Tom” in his dialogue with Alex in the Japanese version. There’s nothing remarkable about Tom.

1 Like

“Excusez-moi monsieur”

7 Likes

Ever wanted Tom to join SF, extra points if they play on the Leon the Professional vibes

Plus will work great as MMA rep, would welcome a western Master who actually rely on skill rather than brute strenght/special powers

Probably the char of SF lore i will like the most

5 Likes

I’m not sure Gill “had” to take him down.

It’s not like Tom tore his way through the Secret Society defeating everyone else in his path until Gill put a stop to him. He and Gill had a mutually agreed upon match.

1 Like

Lol N4G reading shoryuken.forums. Completely forgot about Eisbahn but it shoud REALLY be

Summary

ZUBAAZZZ

2 Likes

I would go for Tom instead of Goutetsu, Yet the appeal of the other is stronger, but still Haggar is much better if being mutual to judgement of appeal and participation.

1 Like

Tom is definitely not a good idea. Reno could sue them for using his likeness without permission.

Azam better.

fuck azam. Doesnt even look arab LOL

1 Like