Mega Man Infinite

Previously I used this thread to link to a video of Chun Li’s corner infinite, only to find that someone had recorded it two days previously and thus making me look like a thieving douchebag. So now I’m posting another infinite I just recently recorded.

[media=youtube]9-Tqm7yThFg[/media]

:r::snkb:,:snka:,:snka:,:snkb:,:snkc:,:qcf::snka:[:snka:,:snka:,:snka:,:snkb:,:snkc:,:qcf::snka:]

Repeat brackets.

If someone’s beaten me to this, I’m just going to give up from this point on.

people should really quote the sorces when they copy specific combos so early after release.

edit: now that this thread has been so heavily edited i have to say:

holy crap, nice find!

yup, and many more to come I am sure. Karas should be right behind her.

10 characters

no but there was really no purpose of making that vid

Hi, welcome to like 2 days ago. Try reading other threads and posts like the chun li is dope before you go spamming boards.

-Tha Hindu

10 characters.

damn dont be mad cause im stylin on ya :frowning:

nice find bro

I’m on this like no tomorrow. Gonna find out how much meter it can build.

Thanks for the infinite, I got this down, and if you feel they’re getting too high put 4 as instead of the usual 3, with time you can perfect it and know exactly what to do to make the opponent get lower etc. Just finished practicing in training till the enemy’s bar was 0. This infinite is gonna rape.

I think I’m the only one who’s having issues with doing this. Augh. I’m not fast even after :snka: to :qcf::snka:

>:

Trick is after :snkb: just wait till he finishes kicking, hold for a BIT, then do :snkc:,:qcf::snka:,:snka:, immediately. Keep practicing and you’ll get it down.

Its prob my controls though.

B is A
A is B
Y/R is C
X is A+C

and I use the GC pad. D-pad, not analog.

:shake: HRAP arcade stick here! No wonder you have problems…get a ps2>wii converter and you’ll be fine.

Yea. I was thinking about getting either that or the Hori Arcade stick. What really screws with me with the GC controller is the shoulder buttons. Sure, they’re pressure sensitive, but it takes significantly longer to press it. And because I use L for Partner, even baroque is a hassle. -____-

Use Z for partner. I’d believe it to be much better than L or R. And the fighting stick wii is a great one, but if you connect a hrap to wii using wii converter, you have the best stick on the market right there.

But I have Z mapped to Mega Crash. D:

Huh…map it to L instead, you’ll be using baroque far more often than mega crash.

On which characters does this infinite work on. Maybe my execution was just inconsistent but I think it might be character specific. I got it to work against Ryu and Batsu. But I couldn’t do it against Karas at all =/

Or is it that the timing of my inputs need to be more defined?