MD/VA CvS2 Thread

Booked already? WTF happened to last minute itis? GS tho with getting that done early. After FRX I’ve learned to start planning things a bit earlier myself.

wtf is going on here wtf do you think you are Connecticut? This is DC Metro area son, you gotta book that shit 20 min before you arive, fucking traitor.

I at least know that :lol:

Son I’m hype. What can I say?

Which would exlpain this…

Games at my place tomorrow?:sweat:

Who’s in?

Shit what time I think i’m down i gotta practice

Peace
James

damn i think i might make it but damn square gates.I have no american sticks.I’m converting to the hrap,but my jap parts are not coming until next week so i can’t practice:sad:.I still yet to understand why i do dp motion during the bison custom and sphyco crusher comes out:confused: :confused:

I hope i do decent at c3:sweat:

Games start around 10PM.

House Rules
Arcade Mode
1/1 Sets

None of that 2/3, 3/5 bullshit, and arcade mode so that you have to stick with same teams. The whole idea of all of this is to get better, and I think keeping characters the same will help everyone since niggas will have to actually work to beat the wnners’ characters, plus winners will get more practice with specific characters.

Niggas can bring liquor. I don’t give a fuck. I’ve got a ping-pong table for those long-ass waits between CvS2 turns, also.

Jo- If you want, I can install a 8-way into my Sanwa if you’d prefer it. It doesn’t matter to me, since I’m sure somebody will bring a 4-way I can practice on. I’m trying to get this Jap shit down too.

GET HYPE. The Danger Room debut!

so how does one get to the Danger Room?

:wonder:

2933 Strauss Terrace
Silver Spring, MD 20904

your own crib or your peoples??

just askin cause i don’t do parents crib anymore… had some bad experiences…

I’m a grown-ass man dog (co. Cedric).

hey just checkin… like i said i go over these cats cribs thinkin they by themselves then moms comes outta nowhere on some why you got company shyt… oh no i dont deal with it…:rofl::rofl::rofl:

Im interested. I know for sure that i’ll get killed but I am still interested anyway. Besides I want get better in the game. Now how often are you trying to do this prior to Evo Havoc? I am curious with my C-Groove combination of either Ryu, Terry, Ken, Hibiki (training) and Joe. Im more of a MVC2 person and the only scene for that game in the bmore area is crazy johns only.

I don’t know how many times I’m gonna have sessions, but there’s gonna be shit going on all the time from now until Evo. I’ve already played more in the past two weeks than I have in the past year prior. There’s shit popping off all over MD/VA.

Where I live is dope because I’m only a 30-45 minutes away from anybody in the area.

I guess maybe my place should be a meeting ground more often.

i completely missed this thread. wtf o_O.

play tonight? um…eric ill call you, ill prolly need a ride.

I don’t know who all is coming, but if anybody feels like bringing a DC, two converters, and Marvel, feel free.

Everything else is covered.

Well, one more PS2 wouldn’t hurt either.

Just like to say thanks to Jo, Jason, James, Steve, Eric, Brent, Pat, Rob, and Jay for coming through last night. GGs to all.

Thanks for not fucking my shit up too.

Good times. Good times.

EDIT- GS to everyone this weekend. Very productive. I learned some new tricks, and I’m relearning some characters (hence switching to an old av from 2002 :wow: )

I’m free until Wednesday, so hit me up if you wanna play.

Anyone wanna play today?

Im open every day after today… even the weekend…