MD/VA CvS2 Thread

on wed come to reljins again the earlier the better for me too

P groove Terry, Geese, R2 Chun FTW. Gots to stay random.

so where are yall playin??? I would invite over my crib…buuuuut i don’t know how many of you have transportation aka a car… cause im not pickin anyone up…etc… etc…

I can try to get people picked up from the metro. Seeing that I’m right down the road from you it shouldn’t be a problem getting people to your place.

We’re playing wherever anyone wants to. I can’t have crowds at my house (well, I can, I just don’t want to), but I’m down to have 1-2 people over to play. Other than that, I’ll play anywhere.

bchan- I’ll be there early afternoon. Give me a time.

This is the shit I like to hear. I’m off saturday and sunday and i get off all week at 11pm lets get it started.

Peace
James

Let me know when yall need to use my crib… bring a extra tv cause nothing is like waiting on a turn for CVS…

I wish NC had it together like you guys seem to have it.

CvS2’s going down tomorrow at No D’s. It’s closer, and he’s better :wgrin: :razz:

You should come down.

Fight a new challanger!!!

Glad you guys are playing this game its fun

who the hell is that
?? ill bring steve i gusse if i get some gas:confused:

Hit me up and let me know what time everyone is playing. Hav you gotta
look at my stick cause one of my buttons are going out.

i was considering this aaron, but i couldn’t even get one win off of Eric V, hav or jose…i’m still too green, but i’m gonna enter cvs2 this c3.

im down to get back into cvs2 i just need a ride if possible.

This weekend lets playi’m gonna order my new stick. Gotta practice my new groove and shit.

Peace
James

Let me know what ya’ll wanna do… an when n where for the weekend. i wanna get my athena back into shape…

yo young hav big up’s for taking that nigga flashmeathead’s money son

Silence fat one!!When u talk to me u direct yourself to me as sir and only sir:tup:and you gaaarrbaaage!!! in all games even poker

Had fun with kimmicks,havoc,eric v… stuff i learn

-i don’t remember match ups
-i can’t custom
-fucking square gates rape mebut i’m sticking with them until i learn them next c3 i’m playing with a jap stick.

:wow::wow:koop that is one big juice ass you have in your avatar:wow::wow: i like :tup:

What happen to your old one?? or your learning jap stick like me??

• C-Groove can’t activate

GS to Eric, Eric, Jo and Pat on Friday, and GS to Jason, Brent and Sharingan Steve with the Mint yesterday.

Evo East room booked! :cool:

Now… I got the King room, because I might have my girl with me (she lives in the BX, like 20 minutes from Evo East). I don’t wanna bring her around that environment, but I’ve already decided I’m gonna be pillmatic at all majors now, and I’m gonna need that…

soo… don’t count on staying with me. Things may change (and knowing me, they probably will), but for now, it’s me and my girlfriend (co. Pac).