[May 25, 2012] Ultimate Fighting Game Tournament 8 - Infinity [EVO 2012 TS] (Northbrook, IL)

Kof casuals on room 204, come on by.

Never mind, canceled for now

Jeez Mike, I think we should hold donations to buy you one of those germ free bubbles. Take care of yourself.

What a terrible day. I got to my flight way early just to find that I had lost my wallet! I had to file a police report and everything and ended missing my flight to Chicago; but, I’m on the way now on a new flight (they didn’t charge me extra either). Chicago, I’m getting to you one way or another! Sadly I’m gonna miss all my pools for today. Please Keits! Let me just play Marvel tomorrow! I can make it for that! :slight_smile:

[media=youtube]YRua4Vek2sk[/media]

DiveKick HYPE! Video from BossFightTV

A big thanks to Focus Fire for sponsoring us to come out to the tournament to do awesome coverage!

Anybody else having a rough time getting their systems hooked up to the TVs in the rooms?

Answered our own question. If you look in from the top of the TV you can find HDMI inputs.

lol sanford kelly vs alex valle was epic
[media=youtube]BGME7xzThIU[/media]

Tekken 3 in mystery? What?

[http://shoryuken.com/forum/index.php?events/stlbw-second-city-suite-ufgt-8.9214/

Tune into the hypest afterhours session UFGT 8 has to offer TONIGHT!](‘http://shoryuken.com/forum/index.php?events/stlbw-second-city-suite-ufgt-8.9214/’)

Do we have signup totals for each game?

All money due was paid out, including all bonuses.

Keits, it was a solid stream. Love how it was handled with both streams on the same page. Hope other majors learn from this. Thanks for the entertainment.

shouts out to
frankieG
scrimps
Big D from denver
those 2 guys from Joliet (?) One used hulk/nemesis
snoffles (?)
Cam whom I played mega sets in VF
and everyone else I played/met

Real talk, who is this DUMBFUCK with the flash shirt just wylin out in the background of the Chris G & Brightside matches? No-name idiot just going nuts for no reason.

U mad? :rofl:

Shoutouts to the staff for making my first tournament experience so godlike, that I have already decided that I am coming back next year.

btw, does anyone have a list of the games that were played during the Mystery Game Tournament?