Man attacks girlfriend with sauce over 50 Shades of Grey

I just assumed it was some shitty book that chicks like, but I didn’t really have anything against it.

…but then I learned that the guy in the book is named John Grey, or whatever. The fucking title is a name pun. Jesus god damned Christ.

You guys are so fucking hypocritical.

http://static.quickmeme.com/media/social/qm.gif

Thread title should be “Literate girl takes a shot to the face.” Keep the theme going.

We dont know the meaning behind Matriarch’s post (i.e. the exact hypocrisy), so this may or may not be an appropriate reply.

You should ask for more details before you try to get witty.

Shit just got real.

Fairly sure we don’t WANT to know the meaning behind it.

I figure the receiving end of angelpalm’s avatar sums up the scenario.

Then you ignore it, not respond to it.

Yeah, Zero it is safe to assume she is charging meter for women’s rights as well as misc other things srk just dont give a fuck about.

Off topic brb puking.

I’m pretty sure some of us do, the best response though is to ignore it and keep the thread on topic

Where’s a A-1 bottle when you need one…

Um, duh?

So why you want him to ask questions as to the reasoning behind the comment?

So confused…

Anyways the truth behind this is dude was gonna eat her face but decided not to. You know I am right, A1 makes everything taste better.

Zero man she doesn’t need you to white knight her, she’s capable of sticking up for herself. Many a thread has been derailed by MAN VS MATRIARCH 3 THE FATE OF TWO M’s.

Article would have been 9000x better. Man high on bath salts eats his girlfriends face after splashing A1 on it.

http://cdn.memegenerator.net/instances/400x/23330827.jpg

I’m failing to see the correlation between a shitty book and steak sauce. Why do that? It’s just a damn book . . .

WHITE KNIGHT ALERT

</Thread>

http://cdn.memegenerator.net/instances/400x/23415357.jpg

Heres the Description from Amazon.

When literature student Anastasia Steele goes to interview young entrepreneur Christian Grey, she encounters a man who is beautiful, brilliant, and intimidating. The unworldly, innocent Ana is startled to realize she wants this man and, despite his enigmatic reserve, finds she is desperate to get close to him. Unable to resist Ana’s quiet beauty, wit, and independent spirit, Grey admits he wants her, too—but on his own terms.

Shocked yet thrilled by Grey’s singular erotic tastes, Ana hesitates. For all the trappings of success—his multinational businesses, his vast wealth, his loving family—Grey is a man tormented by demons and consumed by the need to control. When the couple embarks on a daring, passionately physical affair, Ana discovers Christian Grey’s secrets and explores her own dark desires.

Erotic, amusing, and deeply moving, the Fifty Shades Trilogy is a tale that will obsess you, possess you, and stay with you forever.

…yeah…

So I just finished reading that and I have one question:

What is this series about again? O__o