MAKE IT RAIN! - The Storm Thread

Nice! Thanks!

OMG that level 3 is so crazy. Her costume is perfect! <3

It’s a Lv1 :stuck_out_tongue: whether that’ll change, I don’t know…

I think she does it at 1:00 in the second vid.

You’re right, that’s a lv 1, it just seemed so over-the-top that it feels like a 3, lol. So, three lv 1s, maybe she’s one of the chars w/o a lv 3.

Hope she has her mohawk look as an alt! :woot:

That’s the costume I wanted to see. =)

More importantly, Storm can’t build meter through whiffed attacks anymore, so it’s not as beneficial to run away. Seth has stated they have a playtester whose only job is to run away for as long as possible to ensure there are no more MvC2 Storm situations.

I thought the same thing.

She won’t. They’re not doing model alterations for costume alts. We might get her full white suit from MvC2 though, as that’s just a reskin (a la Spider-Man). Maybe we will get her mohawk for a costume pack DLC later on.

Where did he say this? Running the clock is more than enough insentive to run away, as is being overall annoying. Just because you don’t build meter doesn’t mean it wont be viable…

Not impressed. She didn’t say HO enough.

Yup, there it is:
[media=youtube]j67wuDh5erE#t=1m3s[/media]

I miss her old costume. Well, mostly the big 80’s hair. I loved that hairstyle.

Still, good God, she looks like she’s barely lost any power at all. Her zoning still looks hella strong (those normals…those fucking Typhoons…), her rushdown still looks hella strong, and her combo capacity looks really good with stuff like OTG after jump fierce (jump E?). If she keeps this shit up she’s definitely going on my team. Chocolate Rain rides again!

I miss ho too. :frowning:

Her Vertical Typhoons look like they have much more startup than in MvC2. But at least they OTG a lot better.

Needs more WHOAH but overall I’m really liking what I see.

Wow, the mohawk look is getting love? I thought it was universally reviled…

I actually want to say he made the “runaway” comment in a previous interview with Keits, but my memory is fuzzy. I assume that’s what you mean, and not that whiffed attacks don’t build meter, since that should be obvious from watching any of the videos.

You would think that you 90s lover. The mohawk was better than that crappy 90s outfit.

Nah, I love that era of the comics, Storm can kick your ass without powers. :wgrin:
The bald, Extinction Agenda event look is another thing altogether…

Even the creators of the mohawk admitted wrong on that one. You have horribad taste! :arazz:

OH REALLY. How about we carry this into another bet then. I’ll bet that Storm’s Mohawk makes DLC before STRIDER DOES!! MWUAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!