MAKE IT RAIN! - The Storm Thread

Artwork:

Video:

[media=youtube]GUCoBROZDNk[/media]

[media=youtube]A3bV7H0Bkr4[/media]

[media=youtube]fxo5bIwSsTc[/media]

Oh boy! I officially just creamed my pants! A few facts, she has LA xx LS, Hail (Ice) Storm seems really fast, Vertical Typhoon hits OTG, and she can still glide. I didn’t notice any air dashing, although I’d be really surprised if she didn’t have it…

Moves:

Whirlwind (QCF + A or B or C)

Typhoon (QCB + A or B or C)

Lightning Attack (A+E)

Lightning Sphere (DP + A or B or C)

Lightning Storm Lv1 (QCF + two attacks)

Hail (Ice) Storm Lv1 (QCB + two attacks)

Misc Gaia Hyper Lv1 (DP + two attacks)

Assists:

A- Whirlwind : SHOT
B- Typhoon : SHOT
G- Lightning Strike : DIRECT

Get hype!

Seems like she’s been changed the most so far. Looks like a completely new character.

Also I love the costume! More gameplay!

Marvel vs. Capcom 3: Fate of Two Worlds Game Channel - GameSpot

The changes don’t seem too bad to be honest, all of her moves are there, they just seem to behave a little differently… I just noticed, she has three Lv1 supers… :confused:

More video here: http://www.famitsu.com/news/201012/10036747.html

???

Oh yeah I’m not complaining. I’m glad she seems to be reworked. Runaway Storm made me cry.

PS, what stage is that?

IMO, this character seems truer to Storm than her MvC2 self. Good changes.

SOOOO happy they updated her costume. I hated the 90’s white body suit.

Aw I liked that best. I’m not a fan of her current one. Maybe we’ll get some pretty alts.

There’s no evidence to suggest she’s not a run away god; she still has Lightning Attack, she’s likely to still have an air dash, she can still glide, I’m sure there’s nothing stopping her from getting up the top of the screen just like in MvC2…

I’m not sure on the stage, it reminds me of Gouki’s 3S stage… :confused:

Seth said that she wouldn’t be able to run off the screen.

Yeah “off-screen” still doesn’t mean she can’t get to the top of the screen…

I welcome that change with open arms, though I’m sure there are plenty of people who will hate the shit out of not being able to disappear and build meter anymore.

So hype! I just woke up right now and called one of my good friends who has been dying for Storm, and he fucking screamed his head off. :rofl:

It’s about time she got revealed!

The Hand hideout

Alluding to Elektra maybe? I’d love it…

ORORO! AW AW AW AW AW AW! New teams already

Storm looks even more goregous than before. And wow, she looks like she can rush shit down 0_0

Storm!
Fuck yeah!

If anyone finds her artwork post it up and I’ll stick in in the first post…