Magneto TAC Infinite - *UNDER CONSTRUCTION*

Thanks Kef, I’ll test it out later.

I added some stuff to the first posts. I’ll do some better organizing of the posts after I record example videos and finish up with posting up all the info.

Do you mind if I copy the layout and make a dr. doom inf thread?

Go ahead Rok.

Videos added to Variations and Enders section.

@Kef: I was checking out that side TAC one. I think it’s the one, but I need to check it out further to see if I find a way to make it cross-under every single time on every single character. If I can’t though, this one seems to work on most of the cast, so I’ll put it in there for now.

Kanta, this is from where I got all my setups from:

[media=youtube]cY5Pn5nbkzM[/media]

you can do the “BnB” infinite at a regular rate and when you need to bring the character back up, you just switch j. H to j. M and continue that until they have risen :stuck_out_tongue:

nice I was wondering why there wasn’t a thread like this but I guess I must have missed it when I was looking. Time to impress!!!

You forgot the high up TAC setup.

not sure what others are doing but I do…

Up TAC, Heavy HGrav, ADDF, J.H, Fly, J.H, ADF, J.H, ADDF, [J.H, ADF, J.H]x2 , Unfly, J.M, INFINITE

you mean like… double up TAC? i didn’t even think of that.

I’ve just had time to make a video for my midscreen starters, so if it helps anyone, here they are:

[media=youtube]NHjkxVp7dhg[/media]

The notations for the starters in that video are:

TAC Side - ADDF, B Hyper grav, Flight, j.A, j.B, j.C xx ADF, j.C xx ADF, j.C xx Reversed inputted unfly, j.B, [jump, j.C, j.S xx ADDF, j.B]…
TAC Up - ADDF, C Hyper grav, Flight, j.A, j.B, j.C xx ADF, j.C xx ADF, j.C xx Reversed inputted unfly, j.B, [jump, j.C, j.S xx ADDF, j.B]…
TAC Down - ADF, A Hyper grav, j.B, [jump, j.C, j.S xx ADDF, j.B]…

I didn’t try them out on the whole cast, but I know on Sentinel you have to change the down TAC to ADUF > A Hyper grav, and for the side and up TACs you need to do j.A, j.B, j.B , j.C after the flight so it can bring him high enough to get under for the unfly. It seems to work fine on other small and normal sized characters. Also, the notations for my corner video that Kef posted are:

TAC Side - ADD, B Hyper grav, Flight, j.A, j.B, j.C xx ADF, j.C xx ADF, j.C xx Reversed inputted unfly, j.B, [jump, j.C, j.S xx ADDF, j.B]…
TAC Up - C Hyper grav, ADDF, j.C xx Flight, j.A, j.B, j.C xx ADF, j.C xx ADF, j.C xx unfly, j.B, [jump, j.C, j.S xx ADDF, j.B]…
TAC Down - ADF, A Hyper grav, Flight, j.A, j.B, j.C xx ADF, j.C xx ADF, j.C xx unfly, j.B, [jump, j.C, j.S xx ADDF, j.B]…
I hope this helps.

Anyone seen ray rays infinite? It look more practical and dope

Bawse!

it doesn’t look more practical, but whatever. A variation of his variation is in the opening post.

Adding the video examples to the Setups.

I’ll lab on the Side TAC variation and see which I should put up there. Most likely will put up Kef’s with notes on who it misses and stuff.

Dam i never saw this thread. was working on a vid with starters for all directions midscreen.
[media=youtube]XodgDJcZ_L4[/media]
I was just trying to get setups that work on most sizes. The exact recording worked on all the of the characters of my team (well the starters at least)

Thanks Ray! I havent set up the midscreen stuff yet, but that and the vid kef poste will definitely come in handy.

OK, Side Corner TAC is down. Going to put down Kennykilla’s. I can start figuring out the specifics on the midscreen ones now. Also, added shoutouts to the first post

For anyone not keeping up with the first post, the Side Corner TAC does not work on Nemesis or [S]Rocket Raccoon [/S](It does work on raccoon, im an idiot) because of the way they interact with Hyper Grav. And on Shuma and Sentinel, you need to do a small variation.

EDIT: Nemesis variation added. You can infinite any character from any TAC in the corner.

for the setups with hypergravs, how do you make it so the opponent doesn’t fall down so quickly making the j.H j.S impossible to hit? I can land the infinite easily on characters that you can just (corner) down TAC x L hypergrav straight into the infinite, but when doing the normal setups from hypergrav to fly j.LH adf H adf H unfly j.M they always fall down way too fast no matter how fast I am air dashing. What is the trick to making them stay high?

edit: also when are you supposed to do j.up forward HS instead of neutral j.up HS? I see both being done and am wondering which one is right in which situation. Do you do upforward mid screen?

i never do diagonal jumps unless they’re really really far away. Which is almost like… never.

i didn’t understand your first question.

Like when I am performing the infinite off of the setups that involve the fly combo unfly j.M when I go j.HS addf j.M they are too low to perform the infinite.

edit: they just fall too fast after the first j.M after the unfly, and it happens sometimes and other times it doesn’t.

Some inspiration since this thread has been kinda dead as of late.

[media=youtube]VnGvJYGIqOw[/media]

My max on camera was 421.

Still need to record 999!

Yeah I need to get to 999 before I die, lol. And before that rumored patch comes or w/e. I hope they don’t take away the infinites. ;__;