M.Bison's nationality?

No cuz if he was sweedish he’d talk like this:

Spoken word:

Hello, I’m M. Bison I’m a crazy lunatic douchebag

Ebonics:

Herller, Erm Erm. Berson Er’m er cerzery lereteric derchberg

Oh hey, good point. My bad.

I thought he was Iraqi or Pakistani maybe.

Look at precrisis Bison (Alpha 3). Asians don’t get that damned big.

He’s Bisonese.

What Asians are you referring to? There are East Asians i.e. Chinese, Japanese Korean and South Asians like Indian and Pakistani.

South Asians can be quite tall.

-Bison never switched bodies.

-Rose did not come from Bison.

-Bison’s nationality was intentionally never stated, and his origin was likewise left undisclosed to make him seem more mysterious. Anyone who tells you his nationality is guessing.

Maybe he’s an alien.

He is quite mysterious, he wears a Soviet Uniform and practices Lerdrit which is Thai. He’s also has bases in South America like Brazil and Venezuela, he’s also been to Vietnam and Cambodia.

Lerdrit came from Capcom USA. I believe the fighting style Bison uses is simply called “Psycho Power.”

yes

He’s from Thailand right? I mean, in SFII, I assume that whatever you country you go to is where the guys from right? And when you fight Bison, you jump a plane to Thailand…

[Edit]
My bad. According to the SFII Turbo Instruction Manual:

"M. Bison
Date of Birth: Unknown
Height: 5’1"
Weight: 254 lbs.
Blood Type: A
Nationality: Unknown
Fighting Style: Unknown

Never has a man been more cloaked in secrecy than M. Bison."

Yep, he’s pretty much cloaked in secrecy

Yeah, I was gonna say that’s not always the case, Urien in SF 3 has stages in Egypt and Mexico it doesn’t necessarily mean he’s Mexican or Egyptian…(what is he by the way??!)

5 foot 1? No way that’s boarderline midget

He’s 182 cm = 6’1".

i always thought he was russian because of that commie looking uniform

yeah me too. I assumed he was a russian dictator because of the red uniform and the wacky military hat. plus in CvS2 he does that russian kick dance thing at the end of his super. you know what I mean? yeah

They never made any backstory on him at all?

You’re thinking of Gouki, i think…-runs away-

All I know is, he likes to fuck white girls like everyone else.