M.Bison Combo Thread: "Child! It is I who am the strongest!"

S.LK > Scissors LK > VTC > S.LP > Super

Super whiff for anyone else?

Why are you even doing this combo? S.LK > Scissors > Super does more damage.

Why put it on your list then?

Some combos from my list were just a list of possibilities with those tools, not the optimal ones. If I’m not mistaken, someone else made another one with actual damage values. It’s much more reliable.

Ten seconds in training would have shown the damage descrepancy. Hell, you also have to think “Is it really worth using V-Trigger just to get one extra jab in?”.

OP updated.

Thank you, Dick.

Great combo video i found

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k2ThxDmIuys

didn’t see it listed but j.mp (x1) j.mp (x2) scissors is working for me

maybe isn’t viable enough?

It’s listed.

See TA Moons (arguably best current Bison player?) doing this all the time - bnb stuff, Inferno xx EX Scissors xx EX Stomp in V-Trigger. Now, how to xx from EX Scissors to EX Stomp? It seems I’m always late, or early, or whatever. Nothing comes out. I know I don’t need to charge it because of VT, but what are the inputs? Help please!

i’ve never seen ex scissors into ex stomp. i always see (v trigger) mk scissors xx ex inferno xx ex stomp. Perhaps the scissors to stomp one is possible idk.

There’s a lot of good ones right now. It’s hard to say who’s the best best.

Can we get the max stun crush counter combos updated.

(288, 465) s.HK(CC), walk forward s.HK, c.MP xx MP Inferno
(322, 535) s.HK(CC), walk forward s.HK, c.MP xx EX Knee Press

1,000 stun for 1 EX Bar if you land 2 crush counters in quick succession, enough to stun every character bar Alex and Zangief.
Combined with an optimal jump in combo on the stunned opponent, total damage excluding life scaling would be 748 damage, plus you would be in a position to follow up with more pressure.

The two crush combo’s leading up to EX Knee Press would build 259 points out of the 300 required to build one bar of EX gauge, so in most circumstances you should have the meter to go for the EX Knee Press.

Against Cammy you don’t need to spend the meter, as she has a stun rating of only 900.

Just put this up- Max Stun CC Combo

423 damage 650 stun - s.HK(CC), walk forward s.HK, V Trigger, s.HK, c.MP, LK Scissor Kick xx EX Inferno EX Head Stomp

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nBSsLTGVQ3c

I’m going to fiddle with the EX move order to see if I can get more damage/stun

For slightly more damage and slightly less stun you could opt for

454 damage 635 stun - s.HK(CC), c.HP, V Trigger, s.HP xx MK Scissor Kick xx EX Inferno EX Head Stomp

475 damage 645 stun - VT active, J.HP/HK, S.HK, C.MP xx LK Scissor Kick xx EX Psycho Blast xx Ex Psycho Inferno xx EX Head Stomp (corner only combo)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Emcd8_UplUY

Very cool video.

Been messing with MP/HP Inferno VT cancel a bit. So if you do Inferno xx VT you can walk forward a bit, do EX Inferno and cancel into EX Scissors. By walking you’ll make all the hits of both EX Inferno and EX Scissors to hit, dealing a good chunk of damage. St.HK, cr.MP, Inferno MP xx VT, walk forward, VT EX Inferno, VT EX Scissors does 381 damage.