Lyghts Out Accusations

[media=youtube]mI2b4rHnK-k[/media]

see what happens to his scrubby jumpity jump ken when I use a real character [media=youtube]mI2b4rHnK-k[/media]

Elton your 40 years old,A video game internet forum should be the least of your worries

Elton if your trying to make it in movies come try out in the 42 year old virgin 254 van nuys blvd cali.You might get the part

Yo I got a pic of something you need to see elton someone tell me how TO ADD PIC FROM MY DOCUMENTS on COMPUTER I DONT SEE OPTION how do I attach picture on here and post it

I wanna upload a picture on here,someone please tell me how I can get it on here PLEASE

got polaroids of pics of scores on sf 2 HF how DO I UPLOAD OR ATTACH THEM ON THIS SITE elton STAY TUNED YOU SCRUB ASS BITCH you gonna put your foot in your mouth.How do u KNOW you NEVER PLAYED ME IN HD REMIX OR HF??? LOL LOL you gonna get em bar ressed

find a site to upload an link it. you cant upload unless you go premium.

Anyway looks like I have to get back on GGPO since everyone is over there apparently.

thanks koop ill do that

Both my friend and my brother had played lights out offline at his crib…the dude is for real and he doesnt cheat.

Correction, he didnt cheat when you were there. That’s understandable and it’s a good start for Lights Out.

But he certainly was/is a cheat, the evidence is there on film and it’s undeniable unless you are able to explain those inputs on the film.

[media=youtube]H-oX_rjXmPc[/media]

[media=youtube]0AyxnCX2dw0[/media]

Bros pay no attention to that fairy from the UK EltonloveShlong or whatever his name is. He spreads lies, cries and has ridiculously bad grammar LOL! He also feels the need to preach on and on about…well…nothing in elaborate unnecessary ways to make up for his baby dick =)

Batt, you called? I was in the shower.

lights Out, pro mixed martial artist and turbo user extraordinaire and now the authority on the english language!!

Seriously man, do you realise how dumb it is to correct people’s spelling and grammar on a forum. Language simply needs to be understood when used informally such as on forums or when composing a text message.

I notice you do this frequently in a vain bid to demean others and divert attention from your own failings and the issues at hand. Very weak and far from appearing intelligent you come across like a precocious child eager to demonstrate new found concepts to people who know better anyway.

I’m a university graduate and a professional in my field so i think it’s safe to say that my credentials are better than yours. What’s most surprising is you’ve always been a dumbass as long as i’ve known you.

Anyway, I digress. Back to the matter at hand, allow me to refresh your memory Lights.

[media=youtube]0JnhoYlz6Bc[/media]

Explain the inputs big boy, explain the inputs :slight_smile:

No more sidestepping and burying your head in the sand. Just explain the inputs and this “mess” goes away.

My job is done here, it’s all on you now lights.

Oh and keep the insults coming, not only do they amuse me but all the while you avoid the key issues they are as the futile strikes of a cobra surrounded by fire.

Lol things got offly quiet in here real quick.

I’ve played Lyghts in HDR. Honestly, if a guy is beastly when it comes to zoning, clutch execution, psychic dps, etc AND involved in the competitive scene, then odds are that he doesn’t use turbo.

As for the sf4 vid, I’m guessing he assigned a button to throw and was mashing it with double taps.

Why do you have to justify for him? He can defend himself.

This is so true man. I know many people who map thier buttons this way because pressing two buttons on a controller can be a little tough.

Anyhow as I have stated before lights does not need turbo in hdr. You will not lose by getting thrown playing against Sagat. If you do you need to learn how to play more as Sagat should be killing you by zoning you out and chipping you to death with tiger shots.

And he doesnt need it in SSFIV either. Also you guys do know he plays local tournaments as well as the larger tournaments such as evo, ranbats etc. He did pretty well and guess what…he wasnt using nor did he need turbo.

Guys seriously just keep playing and improving your game. He cant grab you if you dont let him in close. lol

Get em lyghts.

Poison thanks once again big homeh. Although I do appreciate it greatly I wanted to ask that you just ignore this mess. I don’t want you to get bad-mouthed by the whole…3 crybabies accusing me.

Yeah I explained to Phlush when he asked about my inputs and he’ll explain it cause he’s supposed to make a thread (even though I wish he wouldn’t for the above & after reasons). Even though (like I told him) I don’t feel the need to explain jack sh*t especially to the likes of prodigy & smq there’s a 3rd from the UK but I can’t really remember his name cause he’s just so irrelevant. You can find him posting paragraph after paragraph of poop (for lack of better word) that probably no one reads =)