Lyghts Out Accusations

Yo I just played him in qaurter lobby and he was ripping everyone apart,This guy was useing every character well I think he sandbags some in his matches,He seemed pretty nice although in his vids it shows otherwise.Hes playing on the return 2012 tag now and hes sending you invites mr chong

I dunno man, Lyghts accused me once. Other times i came across him he never mentioned it which strikes me weird but the last time i won a couple of matches and the moment he won one, he bailed and said i was a turbo using ****** lol.

Weird since if i was using turbo, how could i use d.mk/d.hk pokes with Chun without the move canceling into lighting kicks before it even came out? :confused:

In anycase, w/e. Concerning Rocky Rose, he wont play on HF GGPO so fuck em, useless. Ive played the guy in PS3 MK2 (he had like 2 accounts) and he sucks balls. Uses Kang, Sub, and ninja sisters. Said i was cheating with Jax MGP, would RQ when he couldnt win.

Elton - Theres like 3 funny ass vids on Youtube where heads run into him on XBL HF and he sends hatemail when he loses. Complaining about lag(!) when he says its lag free lol. GGPO is relatively good for the most part. He lies about not being able on GGPO. Prob too stupid to understand the instructions how to get on.

Funny gregspell, you EXACTLY post like Rocky. Grammar, multiposting instead of editing… Hmmmmm…

WTF my gamertag is Flasker im not Rocky,I know hes beaten the crap outta everyone at sf 2 hf including real decoy over 1 year ago.So quit disrespecting the dude and challenge him and we will see how bad he sucks.

Elton WHO??? and some remix bum SUMOTX gonna talk shit come on HF and play me and ill inv the return 2012 into play.My tag is Flasker.Keep in mind this elton guy is almost 40 he says 35 LOL and hes not even playing the real sf 2 hes playing that cartoony remix and gonna talk shit about HF players.I main ken and I bet you cant even beat me elton come on lets go dont run after I beat you ill be sending the FAcking Return 2012 an inv to our lobby.Get your @## beat and get posted on his channel I dont care.Whats that??? GGPO GGPO GGPO a excuse ??? excuse not to play??? excuze not to play??? xbox live sf 2 HF showdown,dont talk shit and then think you gonnah get by without a showdown you and sumotx wanna talk COME ON COME THE FIIICKKKK ONNNNN

Rocky says hes banned from here becuase crayfis and others like decoy are scared of him so he fwd me thisd on my youtube to post here.Elton and sumotx you say Im not good well whats wrong with yall 2 coming on xbox live HF and playing me Ill beat you both 20 to 0 and humilate you on video and post it then go over on another IP and post it on these forums I cant on my home becuase baby whiny SRK banned my IP.ELTON,DECOY,CRAYFIS,SUMOTX im gonna give you all the beating of your life dont run this is like middle school BOY you run your mouth and ill find you hall pass aint gonna save you you gonna get bruised up by ME and have to go home and show your daddy what a beating I gave you

FWD from youtube,ELTON chong 1st to 10 games in sf 2 HF xbox live lets go OLD MAN DONT RUN you 40 year old virgin on here caring about a VG community LOL are you for real??? Elton Chong a white guy that changed his name to chinese?? can we say SMALL ahh you get the picture elton small man chong

Fwd from youtube,Elton small man dong LISTEN 10 pm sf 2 HF tonight dont run and dont say GGPO GGPO just say EXCUSE EXCUSE EXCUSE and if any of you other SRK weasels wanna run your mouth ill send you an inv to HF and if you dont show ill post vid of me inv you over and over so think before you all run your nerdy little mouths if you crossed me on the street and backtalked me id beat you into oblivion

SRK IS A SCRUB CLUB ILL CRUSH YOU ALL IN HF TRYYY ME YOU FRIGGIN NERDDS u little weeebols Gamertag is THE RETURN 2012

[media=youtube]TbGpmGj7OC8#t=8m26s[/media]

This is one example. Theres other vids on youtube where they beat Rocky and he BAAAAWWWWWS right after blaming lag lol.

If you arent Rocky greg, prove us wrong by not playing laggy HF on XBL and move upto HF on GGPO. Rockys too stupid to understand the instructions. Maybe you can amirite? lol…

GGPO.net - Download - Lag Free, Online Arcade Gaming Goodness

Respect aint gonna be given on laggy XBL HF. GGPO is another story. Im done here.

Well if you didn’t already figure it out by the way he was acting and posting, he just confirmed it in his last post.
[media=youtube]216Id4WyA84[/media]

Playing Vs CigarBoB on THE RETURN 2012.

I dunno what this guy’s deal is, but I these videos kill me.

Yeah i know its him but the guy really thought he would fool anyone so i used reverse psychology. What a retard… Its like hell suck dick to get people to play him on XBL HF.

K, now im done.

Rocky useing Bison??? heres that JE GUY on rockys blanka [media=youtube]mI2b4rHnK-k[/media]

Its JE TV Episode 9 Je gets beaten into oblivion [media=youtube]mI2b4rHnK-k[/media]

Choose Bison Rocky Please LOL [media=youtube]QKzIFpajfFU[/media]

Elton Chong im not gonna let you ignore me or RUN 1st to 10 games xbox live sf 2 HF your a coward elton represent your bum parents and step up and play me BITCH

Your grandparents!!

Anyway, that vid of you losing was funny, what a freak, look at the way you look Bubba Sparx lol.

Also as for “small man” chong, not sure where you get that idea from unless ur implying asian ( oriental ) men arent well hung. Some racist business there.

Anyway my answer to that is that 1) Im not chinese im white. 2) I had sex with your sister and lets just say that even the biggest organ seems small inside a cathedral :wink: yeah she walks bandy for a reason, guess all the hill billys been having a turn.

Now onwards to business. I propose you learn to play HF as it should be played, not some stunted inbred lagfest version on XBL.

You can install GGPO, its free so no need to save up. If you love HF as you claim then play it as its meant to be played.

There you can play me and all the people you claim to be able to beat like ceasar decoy, prodigy, lights and you will learn a painful lesson.

Seriously, by rights i should cut off your oxygen by ignoring you, but i actually think you need to learn a lesson that you might become a better player and less of an ignorant douche and actually learn some respect for players that you could never hope to beat. Seriously posting one or 2 matches out 10 means nothing.

It is a fact that Prodigy, Ceasar, even lights out destroyed you in those matches yet you post one or two at most. Im certain that if u had more u would have posted them up and i know who i believe.

If you dont install GGPO then im really not going to entertain this anymore and you can be the king of a game that noone plays.

I implore you all to look at this vid. Check his face at the end of the vid. It’s unreal lol.

This dude is gonna grab his daddys chainsaw if we keep pushing him lol

[media=youtube]TbGpmGj7OC8#t=8m26s[/media]

You bum I beat lights out 5 to 0 and nar ceasar and prodigy,prodigy is 1 of the worst HF players ive ever seen.Your just scared of me in HF and you make excuses,Also I know your white,you changed your name to chinese becuase of your small peter

U mad cause I look like zach morris from saved by the bell? also I was useing bison bison and dhalsim are my worst and CHECK the date I first downloaded SF 2 HF in may 2009

[media=youtube]QKzIFpajfFU[/media]