Love Getty GGAC Revival! - Toronto/Markham - 10/26/07

Which one?

Lol okay clarification!

Fridays tournament: Single Elimination, 3$ entry, 80/20 split(might be 90/10 but winner take all isnt fair to 2nd place gotta give SOMETHING, might be 70/30), 8pm start time. (pro friday usuals)

Saturday tournament: Double Elimination, 5$ entry, 60/30/10 split (might change to 80/20 or 70/30), same time nazir had it posted as (i think 4pm registration and 5pm start time).

Friday’s: Raphael, Jabir, Justin (york), TATENDA, Julian, (darkgigas?)

Saturday’s: Raphael, Jabir, Dice (can accomidate rides for sauga people), Julian, Forest Blazer, (dark gigas?)

Nope i won’t be able to make it to the saturday one.
No announcement to me = no play.

Alright, i’ll be going around 7 tonight. If anyone needs a pickup on the way from timmy’s at steeles/don mills call my cell. Don’t call me until 2pm today please. (major midterm)

Room for 3 and counting. (to be updated)

Definitely wont’ be making saturday tourney.

lol why do you wanna play my potemskin i don’t even play him!
but i could go berserk and do bfhs over over and over and over

gotta go play dota
:slight_smile:

bleh, the guy advocating free tournaments is making single elim $3 :frowning:

how about $2, more convenient for people (read: me) to pay. yes, a one dollar difference determines whether or not i consider joining

Eh, i dont really care. I’ll be at LG to see who shows up. Last night was a bust cause we had 8 players and the manager demanded 10-12, which we could of done later that night when more people showed up but i was not able to stay around that long cause i had somewhere to go. Again, ill be at lg today for those that show up…we can get some free play from manager lol. I Don’t think friday tournaments are a bad idea, they just need to occur at like 9:30 or 10, when there are the most people in line for matches. I think i need to give tournaments more then 1 week to get peoples attention cause alot of people couldnt show up even though they wanted to because of not being able to book off work.

No saturday tournament due to lack of energy for the whole commerce gate plaza…GG every1. -.-

u r are incredible

oh shit, my heart goes out to the regulars who were pumped to play some games at getty and got there only to find out there was a power outage,

C&C, hold a tourney at york (preferably thistuesday at 3 pm), hopefully ill be the only person who shows up and ill win 1st place easy