Love Getty GGAC Revival! - Toronto/Markham - 10/26/07

LMFAO!!!

at least u have the option of driving, and u dont have to resort to taking the bus and then transfering to another bus and paying an extra fare to take the extended route.:sad::sad:

When is thing happening then? Friday or Saturday and what time?

Oh and Ralph heres that Av you requested. Seems like a good time to post it…

http://img155.imageshack.us/img155/5476/rhcfjav1ar7.gif

Lol okay clarification!

Fridays tournament: Single Elimination, 3$ entry, 80/20 split(might be 90/10 but winner take all isnt fair to 2nd place gotta give SOMETHING), 8pm start time. (pro friday usuals)

Optional Saturday tournament: Double Elimination, 5$ entry, 60/30/10 split (might change to 80/20), same time nazir had it posted as (i think 4pm registration and 5pm start time).

BTW julian its supposed to say RWARRRRR!

Friday’s: Raphael, Jabir, Justin (york), TATENDA, Julian,

Saturday’s: Raphael, Jabir, Dice (can accomidate rides for sauga people), Julian, Forest Blazer,

normally we do pot splits are 70/20/10 or 70/30 so maybe you should stick to those pot splits instead (so nobody would cry about pot splits in the future for coming second place and getting only 20).

but with the tourney being single elim, i guess 80/20 is okay?

why is this tourny from 8:15 - 9:50, I would go but i finish work at 8 and wonnt be at ghetty till possbily 9:30ish, and why is it till 9:50, why cant it be later, and please if its because of some gay bus schedule then dont bother.

Saturday at 5 pm please work !! i can even accomidate rides if u do saturday !!

Not every1’s schedule is going to work out for certain dates, that is why i have created to different tournaments at different times and days allowing for a higher possiblity that every1 in the GG community should be atleast able to make it to one of them.

Pui, Fridays tournament is 80/20 split because the entry fee is only 3$. If 8 people enter thats 21$'s, so basically 2nd place is just get your money back, if however more people decide to join fridays we can make the split 70/20/10 so that 3rd gets a good amount of their money back (like say 12 or 13 people).

Dice should i put you down for saturdays tournament?

$3 is usually when we do 70/30 split, so the tournament was actually worth something for the person who comes 2nd place.

but bleh, ur the boss =)

Ralph put me down for both days. I should be able to come :tup:

Lol maybe i should just do 60/30/10 which is what i originally planned. Geez i got k2 asking for 100/0 and pui asking for 70/30. Lol I think pui should have to join tournament just cause hes busting my ballz about it lol. Honestly, I’ll just take every1’s opinion friday who is in the tournament and let them decide what the split is. I’m not the boss, tournaments are about the community for me and thats where i let disagreements get resolved.

I talked to the LG manager today, he seemed really laid back about it, told me just get him when i wanna start the tournament and he’d change the machine setting. He knows theres one for both friday and saturday this week.

just trying to keep consistancy

i’ll see if i feel like joining, but as of now, im not feeling it, too tired from midterms/assignments =(

tired indeed :sad:

friday right now im 50/50 still, saturday likely not

skldflksflksl

Well if you are coming, is john coming also? Yucorp is godlike in single sentence posts… or connected letters… Yucorp you coming to tournament? I’d like to play your potemkin.

Nice raph but i can’t come, i have work until 9.
I’ll just play casuals at LG when i get there.

i hear your message :wink:

Will be good to see you there anyways moon, havent seen you in a while since you stoped coming to york man. What about saturday’s tournament though?

The nov 10th one? If you’re talking about that one i’ll be there.

he means the october 27th one.

there are two back to back tournaments (one on friday, one on saturday)

i will be at this representing OG meatskins

(5th at t8)