Long Island, NY SFV

EDIT - The Arena in West Babylon is pretty the only place in Suffolk County.

theres a place in suffolk called the areana. its a card store but i heard they have something on Thursdays. your best bet maybe to search via facebook.

Thanks, Citi. I’ll google it.

bump

where on long island?

@dipindods

I’m in eastern Suffolk. Hampton Bays to be exact.

bump

Long Island is where the rich people live, not fighting game players.

Right…there are no poor people on LI. There’s no crime either. It’s just 7.5 million rich people who all get along and none of the 7.5 million play fighting games.

Scrubby as hell in Shirley

Hey I live near Shirley. Any arcade cabinets nearby?

Lol there used to be a lot of us a while back. We played 3s, cvs2, mvc2, and SF2…this back when stony brook still had the arcade and shortly after it closed. Does Nathan’s still have their cabs? At one point they had cvs2, 3s and mvc2. Jillans (Dave n busters) also had T5 and cvs2…not sure if it’s there anymore.

@caliagent#3 I’ve googled it a million times and I’ve asked on many forums. As far as I know, the only thing on Long Island is Brooklyn or Manhattan (which is about a 5 hour round trip drive for me).

the arena in west bab thursday 6-12, there was 20-30 on sfv. They want to do it on Tuesday nights as well.

yea arena at west Babylon. I’ve only been once a couple years ago maybe for sf4; solid group.

Yup, thanks guys. I finally found that place. Was there the past 2 Thursday’s.

Any word on if The Arena is holding Tuesday tournaments/gatherings? Thursday is bad for me. Also, if anyone is looking to meet up there monday or wednesday mornings to run sets (assuming they have SFV setups for public use) Im usually free.

I’ll check when I go there tomorrow. I don’t know if mornings will work, I think they always open at 5pm.

I can’t find a lot of info about the Arena. Is it pretty much casual matches Thursday nights? What’s the range of skill levels? I just hit silver (2000lp) online. I don’t mind playing people better than me, but at the same time I don’t want to get bodied the whole night.

Alright, thanks Greenwood.