Long Island, NY SFV

@brandwun The skill level is God Awful (mainly me) to Top Tier Players. So far it’s only Thursday night 6-12 but they may add Tuesday. I think they have 1 or 2 set ups so most people brought their own ps4. Some even brought their own TV.

Hello…Yes We play at place called “The Arena” the address is 983 East Neck Rd. West Babylon, N.Y. We play every Tuesdays & Thursday from 5pm-11pm (or later). Some of best li players like LI Joe, Moons & more.

So the Arena is the only place in Suffolk/Nassau? Thats a little far. Do they have a fee for casual play? I’m a little broke so going to Next Level to play casuals seems a bit expensive and the skill there is probably way above me.

@Basedx It’s the only place I’ve heard of in Suffolk/Nassau. It’s pretty far for me too, that’s why I’ve only been twice. I was hoping there was something more eastern, but that’s probably never going to happen. $5 to play.

@Greenwood Do you know if they’re still only doing Thursdays? I don’t see any info about their events on their facebook page or any weekly info. They have no other website or group either it seems. Odd considering we have top tier players here that the scene is so small.

@Basedx I’ve heard they are doing Tuesdays as well, but I haven’t been there for that. Now, I’m too busy to go until around November when my work dies down a little, so I haven’t been keeping up. Just too far of a drive for the time I get out of work.

I just moved to Long Beach and I am looking for a local community to jam with. The Arena is a bit too far for me to go to a on a consistent basis sadly.

Anyone here going to attend NEC for SFV? If so, who can reach Washington, D.C. for an NEC preparation tourney for the Saturday before?