London Thread 2011

Guile player? If so then ggs indeed. Chris I guess see you tomorrow bring andrew and stephan too if you want like the old days.

Yeah, Guile player.

Call me up tomorrow or text me if u guys are playing and going for sushi!!

lol london sushi. i miss toronto…

So, what is the plan for today if anything?

when is you ppl showing up? monney’s comin today

I’m just about to leave to get will, should be there by 2-230.

GG’s people. And BB does feel like MEH to me. :expressionless:

sushi + sf tomorrow, chris?

i hear st is for pedophiles. meljin said so.

Ya pedophiles and kings.

Also Ardalan, I’m down for tomorrow.

In some cultures if you are one, it is assumed you are the other. :slight_smile:

What’s going on today?

you’re goin on today.

You go gurlz.

Also, I have possession of a Hori HRAP 3 SA in addition to my TE I have for my setup.

I’m just getting packed up now and about to leave to world’s. We should probably be there around 2-230.

mmm AE was fun :D. scored me a couple wins.

Corry, check your PM’s if you haven’t already.

I want my PS3 back ASAP. I gave Istvan my system to play some SSF4, with the expectation that I get my $300 system back at some point in time.

Please don’t make this more awkward than it has to be. You refusing to return my system is no longer disrespectful, it’s becoming theft.

You can meet up with Chris and give it to him if you don’t want to see me. I just want what’s mine back.

I did not want to post this crap on here, but I’ve sent you several PM’s already, and I still don’t have it back, despite offering to come pick it up at YOUR convenience.

Please make this shit stop by giving what’s mine back. Enough is enough.

You also have my green backpack. I want that back as well.

lol i like that green backpack touch. try facebook. from the last time i talked w/ istvan, he doesnt go on srk anymore. fb is lk the only way to communicate w/ him for me.

I have no beef with Istvan. I WISH Istvan had it. Corry’s the one who’s not returning my system or should I say, not even allowing me to come get what’s mine. Unless he’s broken, lost or sold it, I don’t see the reason for him dodging my request. I’ve asked him several times if we could meet (read: I drive to where he is) so I could get it, but it hasn’t happened yet. I’m at the point where I will never lend anyone anything ever again.

Corry, I’ll make this simple. When you read this, I want you to give me an exact date, time and place within the next week, and I will come pick up my system. Post it on this thread, not in a PM. That’s all I ask. It’s not that hard to post a sentence or two that will allow me to GET BACK WHAT’S MINE. I didn’t buy the system for fun. I bought it for a reason. To use it.