Let Me Know When the Fight Starts!: The MvC3 X-23 Video Thread

Thread title by kreativeking. Post any videos our favorite clone here. Such things would include combos, setups, and various shenanigans.

[media=youtube]O77p4gFW40U"[/media]

ClakeyD showcasing some serious X-23 action:
[media=youtube]kOVCpbupr_4[/media]

first X-23 fight starts at 8:20

Videos from Xanadu Monthly tournament in Maryland.

Matt Coma and I ran that X

Justin.tv - Xanadu Games: SSF4 Live! - MvC3: Asian Daisy v. Coma
Justin.tv - Xanadu Games: SSF4 Live! - MvC3: Perfect Sin v. Coma
Justin.tv - Xanadu Games: SSF4 Live! - MvC3: HAV v. skisonic
Justin.tv - Xanadu Games: SSF4 Live! - MvC3: Coma v. Keninblack
Justin.tv - Xanadu Games: SSF4 Live! - MvC3: Rugal B v HAV
Justin.tv - Xanadu Games: SSF4 Live! - MvC3: Rugal B. v Coma
Justin.tv - Xanadu Games: SSF4 Live! - MvC3: Perfect Sin v HAV (Winners’ Final)
Justin.tv - Xanadu Games: SSF4 Live! - MvC3: skisonic v. HAV (Grand Final Set 1)
Justin.tv - Xanadu Games: SSF4 Live! - MvC3: skisonic v. HAV (Grand Final Set 2)

Enjoy.

[media=youtube]F5Gzu1AOeoA[/media]

[media=youtube]ibhzRHsxx_0[/media]

[media=youtube]WKP2neKxk_8[/media]

[media=youtube]N1yptkIBzJU[/media]

[media=youtube]dwrNrfVC8C4[/media]

Ah nice someone made the thread =D

[media=youtube]VIM_j3I97b4[/media] Shes Last

[media=youtube]hLSqj8RY30Q[/media]
[media=youtube]N1NVC9bzVmU[/media]

[media=youtube]4ihgvTia0Vg[/media]
[media=youtube]1x-8Bg4ViFk[/media]

[media=youtube]C1Y4LWsfecA[/media]

Around 2:45 is some really useful info for X-23 and how she can get in on Sent.

Like I commented on the actual Youtube video, that isn’t useful at all.

That video shows Sentinel continuing to attack, even after it’s clear he’s being countered. It also features Sent playing a range game, without the help of any assists (where they do that at?).

Try to jump over Sent Drones, do the air slash move, then come down with the down slash thingy, and see what happens to you. You’re gonna get launched for 100% combo.

That isn’t a “counter” to Sent drones at all. It’s just something you can do, that might work out for you, but has a greater chance of blowing up in your face. You can air slash over the drones, call an assist, and block, and that would be a better option, though still not amazing. When you approach Sent like that, you’re really just putting yourself into a mix-up. Sent, up close, has a legit high/low/throw mix-up, that all goes into BIG damage, while you… well… don’t. Not to mention, again… Sent doesn’t even have to let you touch the ground.

There are things you can do to counter Sent from here… just… jump -> Air Slash is nowhere near a real answer to Sent’s range game.

Shocked the player so much he forgot to do anything with phoenix! [media=youtube]r6Y0S4oVzHY[/media]

Found a setup to prevent Phoenix from going Dark. Please note that this is VERY situational and requires some tight timing.
[media=youtube]l1dlrQmgczQ[/media]

[media=youtube]hWAW5HS32vI"[/media]

Thanks for these. That was some good stuff

[media=youtube]wpsRIRK_XtQ[/media]

[media=youtube]JigSXAQYt7w[/media]

X-23 saves the day here. How do you keep from droping them in the air combo following the xfc? I only get it every now and then.

[media=youtube]dcG_Ace0pqg[/media]

Please lets start posting vids of good X-23s, this video thread is pretty barren with reguard to good match vids.

That’s a pretty hard combo to drop, IMO.

There’s really nothing to that combo. The first time I did it was in tournament, after somebody had told me it was possible earlier that night. I just did it. In fact… I don’t think I’ve ever fucked that combo up.

Where are you screwing up?

EDIT- As for posting vids, I put some vids up earlier, and got zero feedback, so I didn’t bother posting more. I can post a few up though.

Justin.tv - Xanadu Games: SSF4 Live! - MvC3–HAV v Moroha–3/2/2001
Justin.tv - Xanadu Games: SSF4 Live! - MvC3–HAV v marn–3/2/2001
Justin.tv - Xanadu Games: SSF4 Live! - MvC3–Zerp v HAV–3/2/2001
Justin.tv - Xanadu Games: SSF4 Live! - MvC3–HAV v Rugal B–3/2/2011
[media=youtube]EEAM3GbvtQc[/media]
[media=youtube]Vi4Oyk_nlhc&feature=relate[/media]

Oh, nm, i wiff that last tallon dive because i do a C-fients in my combo that make it easier to drop, so it’s a different combo, and thx for the vids btw…still need to check them out but its just good to have them in one place…

Have to steal that Silent Kill set-up with Chun assist. Can’t really provide feedback because I’m crap, so nice matches.

[media=youtube]IoHyl1GMg0Y[/media]
[media=youtube]Zpz8PTjma2M[/media]

Matches from London.

[media=youtube]TE_sV6SXcRU&feature=channel_video_title[/media]
[media=youtube]UCdo8_MweMg&feature=channel_video_title[/media]

Really want to go to these sessions in London, but soooooo busy right now. Have to wait until my holiday break so I have some free time.

I’ma highlight some of Tatsu’s X23 from yesterday’s fight night. Wasn’t bad at all. Had some fun stuff with Deadpool also.

42 min 30 seconds in.

^
Sick, can’t wait to see his X-23.

On another note, trying to get some pals of mine down for offline sessions. Hopefully they’ll record some stuff so you guys can criticise my play.