Law and his Sous-chef [Team thread]

Yeah I went back to Law/Juri, putting either in front depending on the matchup. Juri works better for me if I’m not familiar with the player, since she’s so well-rounded as far as what she can do (having a projectile helps too of course), and it’s easy to build meter for Law to use and escape with. Half-life for 1 bar is ain’t bad either (of course that’s max punish from a jump-in though).

Law/Nina do decent damage on tag, but my main team definitely does more. My only big gripe is that neither has stellar AA, so in certain match-ups if I’m caught in a bad position (without meter), I can get jumped on all day.

Their A2A’s almost completely make up for that though, particularly Law’s… holy crap, j.mk and j.mp are sooooooo good.

Yup, Law definitely works with almost anyone, we should make a list of who Law doesn’t work well with, as that is probably easier :stuck_out_tongue:

My main team: Law/Yoshi have great synergy in my opinion.

That last combo… wtf?! That was some insane damage, I thought I had much with my Bob/Law team.

Playing Lars/Law Larws maybe? Maybe Laws.
Pretty fun. My only gripe is that I think you need ex fury fist to tag into charged up super.

In the corner, after b+mp mp or mp FFR, do a mp FFR and tag cancel, the first hit actually hits twice and gives you enough time to get a lot of supers you can’t normally get with just FFR. It’s how I get it with King.