Korean TV SF4 tournament series: TUHON 2009 season 1 (etc. Tekken6 started!)

just watched a few matches :wgrin:

loving it :wgrin:

thx for the youtube links

Good Goin’ Laugh!!

Wow…thanks for the vids guys…I really enjoyed episode 3

Poongko seems to be slacking hard though. I hope he performs better against the Mago n co.

@Laugh
U did great though, bro. That Honda was tough, but u caught him with super twice when he jumped…great stuff!!

BTW, any plans to visit Singapore again Laugh?
I’m a friend of Yagami from round1. I live in Jakarta though.

I play Ryu too so…I am thinking of getting some tips from one of the best Ryu in the world

I have this channel, how do I find out what time it’s on?

This is the future. More gamers = more gaming tv. Korea and Japan have huge (proper, not casual) gaming crowds in comparison to Europe and the US. Hell, you could do this over the internet cross-continent if the internet speeds up over the next few years.

Actually, Britain had a gaming channel for a while a few years back, but it failed to stay afloat. :shake:

Now, anybody interested in fansubbing this? :lol:

EDIT: Although they should really use the VS screen art rather than the promotional art for their OOG vs screens.

Man I wish you the best of luck, just started watching this and it’s awesome. :] Thanks for keeping everyone posted.

New Youtube Playlist with Korea vs. Japan Singles Tournament: http://www.youtube.com/view_play_list?p=F54B723A941971DB

There’s actually 18 players in the Top 16, two players had to fight twice. Not sure what that’s all about, hopefully laugh can give some insight to that.

That did not seem like Japan’s top 16. A lot of those I had never heard of and some were not that good (That Seth NeverSurrender). Where’s Shiro, Iyo, Diago, and others?

Only 4 were Japanese, the rest were Koreans I believe. And it doesn’t look like a Korea vs JPN tourney, it looked like the 4 Japanese players and a bunch of top Koreans competing in a singles tournament.

Oh, guess I misunderstood. I’m surprised Daigo is not top 4. Or was it just 4 top Japanese players any 4?

If you read the OP, it’s mentioned that there will be a 4v4 exhibition at the end of the season against the 4 Japanese players that were sent there. So, it’s under my assumption this was simply a “qualifying” tourney of some sort to decide who will be on the 4v4 team for Korea. That’s just my guess though, better to wait for laugh to clarify everything.

And I know it’s not strictly a Korea vs. Japan Tournament, I just couldn’t think of anything better lol. They are essentially fighting against eachother though.

poongko is cocky as fuck lol

thanks for the post man.
those matches were intense!
i was rooting for ya :confused:

This is very entertaining, tnx for posting it up but I’m a little curious. How is this set up exactly? It’s not online as far as I can tell but it seems as tho each player has their own little station? Unless I missed it mentioned.

Youtube Playlist UPDATED with Episode 4: http://www.youtube.com/view_play_list?p=0FCE03C4B89B5C87

I didn’t see him being cocky what are you talking about.

Well played laugh, that perfect was unfortunate though. :slight_smile:

Hells, you almost had him there though, it was a good effort Laugh. Nothing to be shamed about.

So I guess the 4 Japanese players will play the 4 that played in episode 4 some time soon hm?

Yo, I got here late…but I watched the vids of RealRAIz. That guy has some character in him, it’s hilarious to watch. Very entertaining actions in between rounds hahahaha

Damn, too bad you lost Laugh. I was rooting for you :wink:

If you can, any chance you could find out what they used to split the image to two monitors. I’ve been looking for something that does this but keeps the quality of the game intact. Tnx in advance :slight_smile: