Kin-Yoobi con & BAGC August 7th & 8th (SF4 tournys) - Hayward, CA

:lol: For brawl its on both days. There’s a melee tournament on friday too. Brawl tourny is 1 vs 1 on friday and team (2 vs 2) on Saturday. :bgrin:

As for King of Fighter 12. We’ll have it in casuals but we don’t have room for it for a tourny. :karate:

:lol: Tight. Everyone please tell all of your family and friends about this b/c its going to be really cool and fun.

Also last day for Pre-registrationfor both conventions is August 1st so pre-register and save money and get an even cooler badge :cool::wgrin:

I’m pre-registered for both :smiley: My bro sis n cousins coming too woooot

do i have to pre-reg to attend or can i just pay at the door when i get there?

:lol: If you pre-register it’s a bit cheaper ($8 friday, $12 saturday) but you can register at the door ($10 friday, $15 saturday).

Also today is the last day to pre-register for both conventions so please pre-register before 12am please :smile:

I pre-registered through that email per the instructions, but I having received the email invoice.

I purchased a few more…still waiting on the email for them

Since I didn’t get an answer on the Tournies thread, I figured I would just ask here…

What time does the HDR tourney start on Friday? What is the HDR turnout looking like so far? Any chance they change the prize structure (70/20/10), or is it all ready set in stone?

Basically, I would be coming just for the HDR tourney on Friday. So how much would it be (total) assuming I just paid at the door?

-Thx

:lol:
I’ll reminder the guy if you still didn’t get it
If anyone else had problems with getting an email back or anything regarding pre-reg just pm me your name and I’ll see whats up.
If you pre-registered you should be fine tho but just pm me your name so I can double check for you.

:lol: My bad if I missed that been busy with work and convention. Start time for tournies can be found here at our website www.GZRonline.com

and the program page should be here for BAGC http://www.gzronline.com/bagc_programming.htm

The HD remix tourny is free to enter with admission to the convention. Friday’s convention is $10 and saturday’s is $15 :cool:

The only tourny with an entry fee is SF4 on friday and that’s $5.

So if you enter SF4 and come to the convention on friday you’ll be spending $15.
If your not entering SF4 and come to the convention on friday its $10.

The cash prizes for everything are set in stone and they are on the first post.

Also, are all tourneys (other than the SF4 ones specified) double game double elim?

Exclamation August 21, 2009 FRIDAY JOLLIBEE in VALLEJO CA, STREET FIGHTER IV TOURNAMENT
JOLLIBEE, Vallejo STREET FIGHTER IV TOURNAMENT 8/21/09

System - Xbox 360

ALL CHARACTERS

DOUBLE ELIMINATION

BYOC (Bring Your Own Controller)

$10 ENTRANCE FEE

PRIZE IS $CASH$ (depending on how many people join)

The tournament will begin at 8 P.M. sharp

Signups will begin at 6 P.M. until the start of tournament

GO HUNGRY EAT AT JOLLIBEE

REMEMBER KIDS MIGHT BE AT JOLLIBEE SO PLEASE NO PROFANITY! HAVE FUN AND GOOD LUCK

I’ll be there.

I sent a PM, but I still haven’t gotten an email from gzronline yet :(((

Will you guys have 360 sticks there to lend out, since I only have ps2/ps3 sticks.

:lol: with the exception of Madden and Halo 3, yes all tournies are double elimation

We do have a 360 stick you can use

As for mrbamp1re:
you should receive an email by the end of the day if not earlier :wgrin:

:lol: how do I close the poll :wonder:

:lol: With my system getting messed up recently :sad: We need some more set-ups for SF4. :sweat: We have enough tvs we just need some more 360’s or ps3’s (With characters unlocked hopefully) with a copy of the game. Can anyone help? the more set-ups the better so it goes faster and runs smoother. :wonder:

Wobble allowed in ssbm?

Hmm last time I showed up there there werent enough people for ST so it was just casual play and if I remember correctly before that AE was the last SF2 tourney they had and only 8 people showed up.

So I hope there will be enough people for HD remix this time.

Well considering that, other than SF4, this tourney has what looks like $10 to get in and then you can play in any game you want. So people have no excuse for not playing in something they’re a little familiar in. I know that I don’t really play much HD Remix or Guilty Gear AC or especially 3rd Strike at all but they’re in the package so why not?