Kin-Yoobi con & BAGC August 7th & 8th (SF4 tournys) - Hayward, CA

I say the 5 dollar entrance will do a lot of good so Ill put in my vote for that also.

:lol: Alright you guys. I got ya. The Street Fighter 4 tourny on friday will have a $5entrance fee. I’ll put of the numbers for it very very soon and make it crazy. :bgrin: :cool:

in like flynn

:lol: Alright Here’s the break down for Street Fighter 4 tourny on friday at Bay Area Gamers Conference

Street Fighter 4 (360 & Ps3)
$5 entry for tourny
1st %70 of pot +$50
2nd %20 of pot
3rd %10 of pot
4th $20
5th $10
5th $10
7th $5
7th $5
Top 8 also gets cool SF4 posters.

If anyone wants to add anything like donations of any sort to this they are more then welcome to. :tup:

can’t it just be on one console instead of two. i dont wanna bring two sticks.

Best to have the tournament on one system.
Like SFIV on PS3
Blazblue 360

Just an example.

are you guys still having the sf4 tourny on saturday?

If it has to be one console let it be 360, I want to show off my Comic Con stick haha

so we sign up on the day of the tourny right?

Let the people have a choice, two consoles is a welcomed idea. Additionally, I don’t believe the entry fee was necessary and/or required to entertain a good convention tournament however it doesn’t break the bank by any means and most public tournaments require entry fees.

General tournaments aside, back in the day we used to play for the love of the game, don’t get caught up in the money and hype. It has been a while since Lex and I have ventured out but we will try to make this event, Im sure the experience will be positive as we are avid anime enthusiasts.

I agree with all the above. Including the anime enthusiast part haha.:wgrin:

Btw, is the brawl tourney on friday the 7th? a friend of mine is interested if it’s held that day.

I think there’s Brawl tourneys on both days, just like there’s SF4 tourneys on both days

Work gave me both days off so I’ll probably make it to both

Also, might be too late to fit in, but what about that KOF XII?

stop talking about brawl Argh!

Hey did you know YL is not only Young Legend but also Young Link? Too bad there’s only Toon Link in Brawl but you can always play in the Melee tournament too

KoF 12 is a joke. So much crappy problems with it right now, but I think there should be KoF 98.

KOFXII is great gameplay wise, just not a overall package.

But I think it’s too late to throw in any KOF , unless they want to make it a free tournament.

alright! i’ll got friday off next week so i will defintely be there for sf4, hdr and 3s.

:lol: SF4 will be on both 360 & Ps3 but it will mostly be on 360 kinda like the fuddruckers tourny.

We are still having a SF 4 tourny on Saturday and that one will be free to enter w/ admission. The SF 4 tourny on friday will have a $5 entry fee to make more hype plus there’s cash prizes for top 8 on friday :wgrin:

:lol: Thanks for the advice. :tup: And we’re really looking forward to both of these conventions. :lol: You definitely have to have :lovin: for it to throw it b/c it does require a lot of work and planing :sweat:

We really hope you all enjoy it and have a great time. :wgrin: