Killer Instinct thread (zbattle)

Killer Instinct thread (zbattle) - everythin KI here!!

Ook, there are people who love KI, and people who hate it, and this thread is for those who love it. So if you don’t like KI, please take your “this game sucks” elsewhere.

Anyway, the KI scene is actually quite alive and active on zbattle, and if you ever want to have a good match, I made a very good list of the people who you are to look out for:

Skill-based Color Code:
Red = Master
Green = Expert
Blue = Advanced

USA:
SaBrE (former XBAND player “Cyber Crip (U*D)”)
BentLeeT
Atmos
Unknown
Wavedasher (a.k.a. “ShadowSonic”)
paul
SIN
monki

Canada:
redeyedol <— that’s me, roar
RICHY

Mexico:
JAG

Dominican Republic:
-D-Hunter

Brazil:
Bladerunne (also goes by “callori_br”)

United Kingdom:
Ultima

Germany:
Combo2 (also goes by “Sgt.PeterFuck”)

Romania:
replicant (also goes by “Ciggar” / “Roman”)
Jin

Undefined:
JinKazama (this guy often tries to pass off as a scrub - don’t let him fool you, he’s an expert!!)

NOTE:
Players who’s names are in *italics * have been absent from the scene for a while, and have not been heard from since. Hopefully these guys will come back, though.

There are of course also a bunch of scrubs, newbs and intermediate players on zbattle as well, so if the pros are too much for you, you can still play vs the rest. But I wouldn’t mind havin a match if you offered me one. :wink:

WE ARE LOOKIN FOR FORMER X-BAND PLAYERS TO JOIN THE ONLINE KI SCENE!! IF YOU USED TO PLAY ON X-BAND BACK IN THE DAY AND ARE INTERESTED IN PLAYIN KI AGAIN, PLEASE TRY OUT ZBATTLE - IT’S WORTH A SHOT!!

Add D-Hunter to that list

-D-Hunter already is in that list… I put him under his country, Dominican Republic, lol. Really good player I must say.

I must be going blind i guess :stuck_out_tongue:

Unknown
Combo (not 2)

Unknown doesn’t seem to play KI anymore (never see him make any KI games), and I don’t know exactly how good he is/was. I’ll ask some of the older guys if he was any good, or I’ll face him for myself and see what I can make out of him. Also, I’ve never heard of an expert goin by “Combo” on zbattle, only Combo2 (who also goes by Sgt.PeterFuck). If I see this “Combo” around, I’ll face him and see if he’s deservin of a spot on that list.

i use to go about even with unkown he was pretty good

u can add me to the list for usa
i dont have net access right now but as soon as i do again ill be playing on zbattle

I’ll have to face you first before I can add you to the list. It’s easy to say “I’m one of the top”, but the guys I listed down are at huge levels in terms of skill, so for me to add you to the list, I’d have to face you first, then see if you are anywhere near expert level in this game. I don’t want to sound mean or anythin - no disrespect intended - I just think it’s neccessary for me to play someone first before I ever consider addin them (or be recommended by 2 or more other experts). Hit me up as soon as you get zbattle runnin good for you, then we’ll play. :wink:

i used to play KI on zbattle with forumers from the old killerinstinctonline.cjb.net. RWD beat me in grand finals of the last tournament long ago.

i want to set up zbattle again. i will let you know if i can connect or not.

ok, i got it set up. i played somebody named SIN. man, i suck without a Guard button. Soul Calibur spoiled me. :frowning:

SIN is only an intermediate player, maybe advanced at best. He’s not as good as any of the guys on the list yet. You have a lot of competition ahead of you, man. :wink:

redeyedol: well we just played, but u gotta get a new controller soon yo!

Yeah, left doesn’t seem to work for me quite well anymore. It was particularly bad in those matches we had. LOL, remember when I beat you that one round, but then left stopped workin so I couldn’t walk/jump towards you to finish you off, then you came back to life and killed me? Man, that pissed me off. I need to get my gear replaced. :sad:

Hmm… 2 players have been absent from KI - and the zbattle scene in general - for quite a while, those 2 bein Atmos and Ultima. Haven’t seen Ultima even on msn these past 2 weeks.=/

I’d like to play.

I’d like to play you. This guy named sHaRp said you were good, but then again he’s a scrub. I still wanna face you, though.

I’d like to play too…but i need some certain file called… kindst.chd file or something like that! please help me…and i can home on my skills…haven’t played in a while…

Liar, Kenneth!

Bull shit. :annoy:

You had like a 16 win streak against that one fat guy. And you owned all of us at the apartment.

Don’t even try to front, bitch. :wgrin:

Dammnit! Stu!

Blowing my cover! I always need help…

That is so true…

U was owning all of us wit that bitch thats like a Animorph or sum shit :annoy: and TJ Combo!!! :arazz:

ULTRA!!