Ki Pc rumor?

Last I heard, the ownership of Ryse’s IP is up for dispute. Crytek is going through financial troubles and Microsoft trying to claim the IP.

well, it’s crytek’s ip, they can do anything They want with it. KI is a whole different story. People still hoping for a port might have not noticed that the only games that were ported, are not Microsoft’s games.

Hahahahahahha!!! Oh my god… I know this is an old thread, but, by god, I didn’t know that there are so many idiots (by idiots I mean console users) inhabiting this poor planet.
Please, let me try to enlighten you… just give me a chance, PLEASE!!!

What is a console? It is a computer (if you disagree… you are probably dead, because you aren’t intelligent enough to breathe) used exclusively for gaming… and even at that specific domain, consoles are still more limited than PCs (as far as I know, strategy games, filthy mobas and high speed/accuracy shooters aren’t really being made for consoles)… next to a PC, gaming consoles are obsolete, much like religion next to science… not only are consoles only focused on one thing only… but they are still inferior to PCs even at that one tiny area of computation (limited fps and graphical detail, unnecessarily long loadings and installations)…

Now, you may ask “If consoles are so worthless and inferior, why are they still being made?”… Well, I guess Sony makes consoles because that is their only way to rival Microsoft (you don’t see too many games being made for Linux distros or Solaris), and Microsoft produces them because they have seen that there are enough idiots (surprisingly many, unfortunately) who will buy cheap-to-make hardware for some decent sums just because there are a few games that were written for that specific console (trivially, those games could be made for PCs )

I would like to think that there is more to life than gaming(sadly :smiley:)… with a PC, you can do much… much more than just play video games (someone tried to do something more than play games on a ps3, but got sued by Sony… go figure)

To the poor wretched soul who was defending consoles with frightening fervor, having a console cannot stop you from pirating games… Sadly, a friend of mine who ,for some grotesque reason, owns an Xbox has a myriad of video games for the system… none of them legal. Pirating a game which heavily relies on online multiplayer doesn’t really pay off, so piracy isn’t the brightest option there. As for the tournaments, it doesn’t matter really. If there weren’t so many idiots who let these primitive platforms exist in the first place, consoles would just be a dark past, best left forgotten.

If this little sermon can’t help you see reason, you might as well slice your carotids lest all that magnificent matter be wasted on you insignificant existence

P.S. If a made any grammatical errors, please, let me know. T’would be much appreciated

…Cheel.

Would love some KI on pc though.

WOW this might be the stuopidest post I’ve ever read in my entire forum internet life.
I can definitely say you are a fucking idiot and the only thing you deserve is an ass whoping, you little entitled bitch.

One of the moderators at the official KI forums said there is no plans to bring KI to pc atm.

two months ago (when Hisako revealed):

It’s almost guaranteed going to happen, Microsoft wants it on Windows.

“We don’t have any plans for it right nowCould happen one day” =/=“It’s almost guaranteed going to happen, Microsoft wants it on windows.”

Seems like a pretty huge jump there.

There’s nothing from the devs at IG/Microsoft the past few months that indicates that it’s coming to PC. Just go on the IG forums, it’s pretty clear in their answers that anything PC is no where near a priority at this point. Especilly since they just finished putting money into the competive scene which is expanding the user base.

the dev’s posted a poll about it a few months ago…

note how almost every option they put for the poll was basically “yes”

man you still havent let it go at this point?

Microsoft wants it on windows? you are delusional as fuck. they’re getting live feeds, accessories sales and console sales from this game.
they would be crazy to throw it all out right now just to please a small vocal minority.

yes, Microsoft wants it on Windows.

any more nobodies with 2 posts wanna argue without posting any actual proof or discussion from actual Microsoft or IG sources?

lol whatever you say mr.knowledge. another supposed internet expert who doesnt grasp the concept of exclusive software.
that piece tells me absolutely noithing about KI’s future on pc.

that’s because you’re a dummy

MS Studio head and XBox head Phil Spencer says he wants to make gaming on Windows stronger, IG dev’s release a poll (in which every answer but one was YES) asking if they should release on PC (which ended with a resounding YES), all while MS begins dumping large amounts of money into KI tournaments.

But yeah, your 7 posts and valiant “NO” with zero links, zero proof, and just your muddled attempt at logic, are a much more educational read.

Please do keep me entertained though, little insignificant bug.

Actually you’re wrong, IG devs didn’t actually release a poll. What they did, was because there were so many threads being creating about a PC release… They merged them all into one topic, and added a poll. Thats litterally all they did, rather than hving 12 different PC threads, they mergedtheall into one gigatic thread and added a poll. People took that in many different ways. They let individuals debates, and once they felt it wasn’t constructive they closed it down. Peoples misinterpret that as them creating a thread themselves out of the blue to to measure pc hyped. They’ve deleted every disscusion about PC since that point.

WHERE YOU AT???

HUH HUH HUH???

WHERE YOU AT?

HOW WRONG WERE YOU ALL?

I want you all to build me a statue, to honour my greatness. I will only accept solid gold. Get to it, chumps.

I said the game wouldn’t hit PC until the Xbox gets to around 300 dollars in late 2015. So I was pretty much almost right. Microsoft established a way to get money from the game on PC (Windows 10) and now they’re in there ready to give the game to the PC masses. This will help the player base a lot.

A huge fuck you for all you assholes that said a PC version wouldn’t happen.

final fantasy 15, kingdom hearts 3 and killer instinct unfortunately are all fuckin delayed.